Newbie has question on products and proline

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Newbie has question on products and proline

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:27 pm

Im confused on what product to purchase from your site. What is the best product to help clean out the arteries before going into maintenance mode of a product? From what I understand Dr. Paulings protocol starts with Vitc,Lysine & proline. It’s that correct? Why the proline? Any info you can share would be appreciated.
Thank you.
T

Great question and sorry about the confusion.

The proline "binding site" on the Lp(a) molecule was discovered at the University of Chicago after Pauling passed.

Both Cardio-C and Cardio-C XL share the same formula that is based on Linus Pauling's recommndations and has been reversing heart disease for at least 25 years.

Cardio-C features the expensive "CHINA FREE" DSM Quali-C, while the Cardio-C XL has a premium vitamin C, but is not guaranteed China-FREE.

We have verified that both products function equivalently. You can get Pauling's therapeutic dosage recommendation via Cardio-C XL at a 30% discount when compared to purchasing the same dosage with 2 jars of the original Cardio-C.

I have detailed the reasons for Proline in my book PRACTICING MEDICINE WITHOUT A LICENSE. Proline seems to make Lp(a) serum levels approach zero over time.

Our newest XM (Maintenance) product does add some confusion, but won't be available for a couple of months. It is designed for people who have lowered their Lp(a) with Cardio-C and/or Cardio-C XL.

Hope this helps
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”