Age 39, Angina, Blockages, just started PT

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Age 39, Angina, Blockages, just started PT

Post by ofonorow » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 am

Dear Owen,

I'm 39 y.o. I'm having Angina pain.
I didn't pass stress test.
I had a MIBI scan, result shows 30% of my heart doesn't get enough blood supply.

Next: Angiogram. It shows, I'm having 5 locations of artery blockages, 50%, 60%, 2 places 90% and 100%.

I don't smoke, I'm not obese and never obese before, I have no heart disease genes, both my parents are still alive with no heart attack history/blockages. my total cholesterol is a little over the limit (204 or 5.3), no diabetes, my blood pressure is normal 110/70.

My family doctor gave me 81mg of Aspirin and Lipitor, and my cardiologist gave me Apo Diltiaz, which I don't drink.

I feel normal, no sweating, no short breath when not running/carry something heavy/stairs climb>6 levels

I bought 3 jars Tower's Ascorsine 9, 2 months ago and drink 3 scoops in a day after meal (1.5 jar / month).

On top of that, I add everyday :
- 3 caps of L-Proline 500mg
- 3 caps of L-Lysine 1000mg
- 3x3 caps of Vit C 1000mg each
- 3 caps of CoQ10 100mg (I stopped it because of skin rash)
- 3 caps of Flax Seed Oil 1200mg
- 3 caps of Fish Oil 1000mg
- Nutria 3 cups and Intra 3 caps from lifestyles.net

Will there be any chances for me to get well ? I read on your website, that there should be blood flow to clear the blockage.

One testimony says that he cleared his 100% blockage because of your product.

How do I know if I got well or getting better ? They don't allow me to do another Angiogram, as here, in Canada, medical is covered by insurance.

Please advise

Thank you

According to Pauling/Rath, your problem at this young age is entirely because you require much, and do not supplement enough vitamin C. (If you do supplement vitamin C let me know as this would be an arrow into the heart of the Unified Theory of heart disease!)

You are also saying you feel well and cannot have more tests. I don't know how to prove to you that Pauling's therapy works without such tests.

Too bad, because as you progress along the "Pauling Way" your test results should improve markedly. A cynic might say.. nevermind.

Explain the Angina - only measure we seem to have. For how long, how often, when, and has there been a change after you started Ascorsine-9 two months ago?

Now you say you brought 3 jars of A-9 2 months ago. At that dosage, you should have run out after six weeks?! Oh I see, you are not taking the therapeutic dosage, sort of half-way, and supplementing it with other products. (A lesson we learned a long time ago - do not stop, perhaps slow down for maintenance, but do not stop high vitamin C. Or High vitamin E.)

Excellent program (if last item is a multi vitamin) But where is your vitamin E? Good/best product is A.C. Grace's Uniqu-E. At least 400 iu per day, but founder of A.C. Grace recommended 5 pills, or 2000 iu per day (in the morning).

Do you know what your bowel tolerance (intake requirement) of vitamin C is daily? It is possible that you need twice as much vitamin C as you are currently taking.

Let us know about the Angina.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”