Healthy - just received angioplasty/stent

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Healthy - just received angioplasty/stent

Post by ofonorow » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:40 am

Hello Owen,

I was referred to you by the Vitamin C Foundation.

Last week I had an angioplasty and had a stent put in my heart.

First time for any of this stuff. I've always been healthy and very active.

I'd like to try the simplest low dose of Dr. Pauling's formula to hopefully
clean and strengthen my heart.

I haven't been on medicines but this is what they gave me last week:

He wanted me to confirm with you if this is the best product and correct dosage for me to begin this regimen.

Thank you very much for any help you can give me!

Sincerely, Al R.

If you have been supplementing a lot of vitamin C, then you are the "black swan" that disproves Rath/Pauling's theory.

My guess is that you have not been supplementing vitamin C, which according to Linus Pauling, is at the root of your current problem. (Now the drugs you are being given will be problems too!)

No reason to fear proline if you don't have a bypass operation (veins replaced around the heart acting as arteries).

The problem with the
try the simplest low dose

is that in this arena - orthomolecular medicine - dosage is everything, so low dosages generally don't work. You should take the highest dosage you can tolerate, and then work down until there are no nuisance problems, e.g. gas or diarrhea. (Vitamin C and lysine are essential for life. I know of now known toxic oral dosage of either. This is unlike toxic medications which have to be strictly controlled to not maim or kill.)

You can begin with pills (although we hate the fillers in pills over the long haul) by following a starting protocol given at this link

http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8026

This next link was created to help people determine their personal dosage of vitamin C,

http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7593

Once we know how much you can take, we can suggest our powdered and/or liposomal products.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”