Tower HT and Acid Reflux

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Tower HT and Acid Reflux

Post by ofonorow » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:56 am

Good Day Mr. Owen,
I am a very recent purchaser of your Tower HeartTechnology product (5th March 2013). I have read as much as I could about the product and I am eager to begin using it. My question to you is I also suffer with acid reflux and I take medication for same; do I need to take any other
precaution or are there any other consideration while using your product with my acid relux situation?

I intend to eventually take about 1500mg x 3 times (4500mg total) daily so I was wondering if any other issues would arise given my acid reflux. I
discovered that I have have a blockage (LAD only ) on a routine medical which is being treated with mediation Crestor, Aspirin, and BP tablets only.
Hence my interest in your product.

Can you provide any additional information or web site where I can get some more information on this matter? I read about Mr. David Leake's experiences an I was amazed by what I read.

I am hoping by using your product I can hopefully reduce this blockage. Thank You and any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Darryl

I would add baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) or sodium ascorbate to the mix to reduce the acidity level in the esophagus.

Also, if you are taking the regular meds, e.g. Prilosec, etc., your stomach acid is low, which impedes the absorption of vitamin C (and other nutrients). I suggest a great book by Jonathan Wright, MD (and Lane Lenard) WHY STOMACH ACID IS GOOD FOR YOU, as many time the problem is too little acid, not too much.

Keep us informed, and also consider adding 1 or 2 packets of LivonLabs Lypo-C - perhaps in the evenings - as this form of vitamin C should have no effect on your Acid Reflux.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”