Marathon runner in "great health" until heart scan!

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Marathon runner in "great health" until heart scan!

Post by ofonorow » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:09 pm

Owen,

I had a heart scan last march and found a high calcium score (over 500), I have also just had my eye examination and that a special test done to look into the back of the eye. I recently began the A-9 protocol through Sally. Let me know If I can be of help.

I would enjoy chatting with you about my particulars if you have the time. I also have a lp(a) score of 114. All other heart panels/blood work stress
echo have been great, I am asyptomatic at age 62. I am a marathon runner and find that effect of the heart interesting and concerning. I thought I was in great health to I had the scan done!

Thanks again,

ken

If the problem is apparent calcification, the answer in our experience is vitamin K.

As far as the Lp(a) - again if that score were in normal units it would be scary - but it is probably in nmol/l. In any case, the Pauling/Rath invention of Lp(a) binding inhibitors is in all the so-called Pauling Therapy products.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Dolev
quack
quack

Re: Marathon runner in "great health" until heart scan!

Post by Dolev » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:45 pm

To be exact, vitamin K2 in the form of menaquinone-7, not K1 or even K2 as menatetrenone which has a shorter half-life.

Vitamin A may also important if you have high level of vitamin D. They share a common transporter.
Dolev

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:31 am

Thank you Dolev!

Owen,

Thank you for your reply! I have NO evidence of any heart disease other than the results of my Calcium Score, over 600. I have never had a lipid issue, weight issue, heart issue, nothing has ever pointed to my degree of calcification we found when we did the scan. We did that purely as a protective measure since I am 62 and an avid runner. Boy was I surprised I am 62.

I had my L(a) done by Aerthotech(measured) and it was 11m, they like it below 10.

I have read you book and have been talking to Sally for months. I am on her product (Pauling Protocol) and Vit K from Life Extension. I have been on the protocol for 3 months and so far my Lp(a) has not gone down.

Will the protocol help reduce the calicification/plague in and around my heart. I have no symptoms and have had NO invasive tests done to determine where the calcium is located. My Doctors do not believe it is worth the risk since I am so healthy and have NO symptoms.

I would value any thoughts and or suggestions you would have for me

Thanks,

ken

Well 11 is better than 114 Lp(a).
As I said and Dolev clarified - vitamin K is crucial for moving calcium from soft tissue into bones.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by Johnwen » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:58 am

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”