Advise regarding Cardio-C versus Sodium Ascorbate

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Advise regarding Cardio-C versus Sodium Ascorbate

Post by ofonorow » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:18 pm

hi Owen,

My name is Ron Falcone. I wanted to commend you on a wonderful and informative site; I'm learning a lot from it. Incidentally, I wrote one
chapter of my 1994 book Complete Guide To Alternative Cancer Therapies about Linus Paulings' 'failed' clinical cancer trial in Scotland - as you probably know, the NCI study was a sham. If you'd ever like to see a copy of the chapter or upload it, I'll send it, free of course.

Love to read it - especially if we can post it. Thank you.

Specifically, wondering if you had any advice regarding Cardio C vs. sodium ascorbate..

I'm taking sodium ascorbate (about 2 grams) and lysine/proline (1 gram) for heart disease prevention and would like to try Cardio C. A little
nervous about upping the dose just yet. Also taking arginine and nattokinase. My one question: I have had esophagitis and GERD and the sodium is the only form that doesn't present problems. So would you know if the l-ascorbate has similar acid/side-effects as the sodium version?

Any help would be very appreciated if you can.

Regards,
Ron Falcone
Sanford, FL
_www.cancerbacteria.com_ (http://www.cancerbacteria.com)
Author: Complete Guide To Alternative Cancer Therapies (Carol Publishing
Group, 1994)
Natural Medicine For Breast Cancer (Dell Health, 1995)
Natural Medicine For Prostate Problems (Dell Health, 1997)

You might add baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) to the Cardio-C which emulates what Pauling himself did with his 9000 g dose (twice daily). Or mix sodium ascorbate.

The new Lypo-C (livonlabs.com) is exciting - 5 packets more clinically effective than 25-50 gram IV - yet no effect on GERD.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”