Dosage and any interference with oral EDTA?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Dosage and any interference with oral EDTA?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:58 pm

Hi Owen, my wife and I are about to start the Cardio-C therapy and I have a few questions I hope you will answer.

1) We also take oral EDTA supplements. When should I take the Cardio-C relative to the EDTA?

2) I have seen references to taking 6-18 grams of vitamin C daily while the Cardio-C labeling notes 1-3 scoops a daily. Will 2 scoops a day be sufficient to reduce/eliminate the blockages (40 - 60 % in 2 arteries, 90 % in the 3rd). Best guess please (not legally binding).

Have a happy New Year

Sincerely,
B.

Good questions. How did you find us? Unfortunately no one is studying Pauling's therapy, if for no other reason than it is nontoxic (i.e., safe) and works so quickly - why bother?

So the following is based largely on anecdotes over the course of more than a decade.

First, please visit this link for those new to the therapy?
http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11577

Re EDTA

​I am trying to imagine any possible interaction - and I cannot off the top of my head. Still taking them 2 hours apart should prevent any unwanted interaction.​

Re Dosage

We all differ in what we need. ​ I was surprised when my uncle's 70% carotid artery blockage was eliminated in one month on only 2,500 mg vitamin C and 2,500 mg lysine daily. The therapy is non toxic, and usually more works better than less.

One scoop of cardio-C contains 2,500 mg vitamin C and 2,500 mg lysine (500 mg proline).
This approximates what Pauling recommended for prevention on the heart disease video .

2 scoops (or 5,000 mg ea) is the lower end of the therapeutic range that Pauling gives on the video lecture.

Rarely is more lysine needed above 7,500 mg but some people do require more vitamin C.

Again follow the instructions for newbees as your bowel tolerance issues may dictate dosage and type of vitamin C.

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”