Vitamin K1 and K2 By Dr. Mercola

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

lolex
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Vitamin K1 and K2 By Dr. Mercola

Post by lolex » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:03 am

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Vitamin K1 and K2 By Dr. Mercola

Post by ofonorow » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:13 am

couple of issues. You should include a link to the article (rather than putting copyrighted material in this forum) withperhaps a paragraph of two. #2 I have lost respect for Dr. Mercola over his "so called" liposomes and lack of response to Dr. Hickey and others.

The other issue is that his is the Vitamin C Foundation :D
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

lolex
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by lolex » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:32 pm

Sorry, Owen.... here's the link.... http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... =800142597

I didn't understand your comment "The other issue is that his is the Vitamin C Foundation".... spellchecker interference???

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:56 am

Please edit the initial post - retain a paragraph of two, maybe an abstract or summary, and then replace all the rest with the link. Thank you.

My point was that we focus on vitamin C, while this discussion is about vitamin K.

Now vitamin K is highly relevant to the heart disease (and new longevity) sections, but we make no claim to be experts in other vitamins. So it is hard for us to evaluate different views about vitamin k.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”