Blood in the urine after Cardio-C

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Blood in the urine after Cardio-C

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:43 am

I need to cancel my cardio–c. I had stopped before because my urine test had above levels of blood in it. After I stopped cardio-c my test results were normal. Now that I have been back on the cardio-c for a couple of months, I again have above levels of blood in my urine. My doctor wants to refer me to a urologist and is concerned I may have kidney stones. My body just doesn’t handle drugs and some supplements very well. I really believe the cardio-c has helped my heart but I’ll need to do more cardio exercises to keep fit. Again, please cancel future orders.

First, I note from your customer record that your dosage was low, about half the Pauling-preventive dosage, and that we haven't shipped to since Dec of 2014?

According to Linus Pauling (HOW TO LIVE LONGER AND FEEL BETTER), Vitamin C as acorbic acid protects against half the common kidney stones, and the other half can be dealt with by adding some baking soda to the Cardio-C to make it alkaline. Stones do not form in pH neutral urine. Take your morning urine pH after you awaken. If acidic - you need sodium ascorbate or add backing soda, if alkaline, urine, ascorbic acid should be fine.

But blood in the urine can be caused by a rare genetic disorder- G6PD, which your doctor and can and should test for this disorder. Taking a lot of vitamin C in this case can break down blood cells causing blood in the urine. (Now a great many people seem to have the disorder to some degree, but not everyone experiences blood in the urine. And your intuition that drugs may have more to do with this than vitamin C is interesting.)

The reason for the blood in the urine is that blood cells lack glutathione from this disorder.

The FIX according to Dr. Levy - is liposomal glutathione (GSH)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Blood in the urine after Cardio-C

Post Number:#2  Post by eDOC » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:46 pm

Besides G6PD, should get free/ionized Ca levels checked.

Best Regards.
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”