Cholesterol 305. Looking for help with dosage

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Cholesterol 305. Looking for help with dosage

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:54 am

I came across your site years ago, but could not afford to purchase the product. I am now, by the grace of God, am able to afford it.

I have high cholesterol now, 305!. I purchased the Cardio-C. Is that the correct one? Also, I am using one scoop to one cup of water. Is that correct? I started at one scoop for the past few days and just began using Cardio-C twice per day. I am just wondering if this is the correct way.

Thank you for your time AND all of the information!

K. B,

Regarding the cost - anyone who cannot afford our product can still obtain the benefits by purchasing the vitamin C and lysine in bulk and taking the amounts (at least 5 grams lysine and 5-10 g vitamin C as ascorbic acid). Nothing could be cheaper that provides so much value.

Our product offers convenience and the vitamin C we use is proven to work.

Yes, cholesterol of 305 indicates you are fighting some kind of "fire" and we would recommend 2 servings of Cardio-C daily, and even more vitamin C powder (either as sodium ascorbate or ascorbic acid) to tolerance. Your cholesterol will normalize around 180 mg/dl if you are getting the optimal amount of vitamin C.

The water is only important regarding taste. We know people who simply make a paste, put it on the back of the tongue and swallow.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”