Heart attack, wound up with 3 stents, depressed

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Heart attack, wound up with 3 stents, depressed

Post Number:#16  Post by ofonorow » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:08 am

"Thinning the blood" is not a precise term. I hope johnwen sees this because you say you are prone to bleeding, and that taking Ascorsine 9 seems to have promoted the bleeding. This smells like a reaction or interaction with the drugs that you are taking that interfere with clotting.

So given the large number of ingredients, you might be wise to slow down on the Ascorsine 9 (reduce the dosage) and rely on vitamin C and lysine until you have the bleeding issue resolved.

Vitamin C and lysine (and proline) should make your arteries stronger, so long as you are able to produce collagen normally. This usually reduces bruising.

If you still bleed easily, then you need to find a doctor who understands the effects of the drugs you are taking. Sounds to me like they are interfering with your blood's ability to clot, creating in you something akin to a hemophiliac

Can you should list the drugs and the dosages?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

pgohbk

Post Number:#17  Post by pgohbk » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:24 am

Hi,
Aspirin - 100mg + glycine 45mg / daily
Plavix - 75 mg / daily
Omeprazole - 20 mg / sometimes together with plavix
Walk on grass barefoot around 15 mins / day

I stopped fish oil 1500mg as it seems to bleed easily on gum.

could it be the arginine and vitamin E in ascorsine 9 that makes my blood thinner?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#18  Post by ofonorow » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:16 am

Rather than looking at the nutrients in Ascorsine 9, you should be much more concerned with the "toximolecular" drugs you are taking.

First, most people are not aware that at least 2 of the early Plavix trials were canceled (and the results not reported but made medical news) because the placebo group was faring better than the Plavix group. I'll leave it to johnwen for advice on what to do about Plavix, but personally, I would never be taking that drug for any reason.

Second, Prilosec (Omeprazole) might not be so bad for a very limited time, but this is the most "unnatural" drug that I am aware of. It completely shuts off the production of stomach acid, which means it completely shuts down your ability to digest foods, absorb important nutrients and can lead to depression and blindness (not to mention impair the absorption of vitamin C!). The book to read is WHY STOMACH ACID IS GOOD FOR YOU by Jonathon Wright and Lane Lenard.

I don't know where you live, but if you look to a doctor for guidance, perhaps you need to search ACAM.ORG and find an alternative minded doctor (a doctor that favors orthomolecular nutrition over toximolecular prescription drugs) for guidance.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”