Help with heart palpitations

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Help with heart palpitations

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:08 am

Hi Owen.
Can you recommend any nutrients or treatments for heart palpitations.I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much. M. (female)

Can you tell us more?

Vitamin E is vital to prevent heart attack, but some inferior brands can go rancid and this may lead to such palpitations. The very best vitamin E is Unique-E by A. C. Grace and you can buy it at Life Extension (LEF.ORG).

We have learned that manganese competes with magnesium in the heart. The USDA found that elevated manganese (greater than 2 mg daily) and insufficient magnesium can cause an irregular heart beat. Increase your magnesium, and check the supplement labels, and try to keep the amount of manganese to 2 mg or less.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Help with heart palpitations

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:44 am

Thank you so much for your kind reply. I have been taking magnesium taurate about 300 mg but no vitamin e. So, in addition to increasing magnesium, would the Unique E help prevent palpitations? Thanks so much, Marilyn

Long story, but a large World Health Organization (WHO) epidemiological study found that not taking vitamin E can lead to heart attack. So taking a good vitamin E might very well alleviate your issue.

Don't discount the mamganese issue. Check your supplements and keep manganese under 2 mg daily. The person who shared this with me found that waiting 60 days on the lower manganese "cured" a long-standing irregular heart beat.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”