How do you take your Pauling Therapy?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

gizmo1955
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

How do you take your Pauling Therapy?

Post Number:#1  Post by gizmo1955 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:22 pm

Just wondering how others in the group are taking their AA and other Pauling supplements. I have got to the point that I dread having to go through the process. Sometimes because it is a pain to mix the stuff up (because I'm involved with something else at the time) and secondly, because the taste is not good at all. I have been trying to get 40g of AA in a day and have found myself actually getting avg about 20g. Trying to get some in before going to bed I will just take (10) 1g Vit C pills to eliminate having to mix and taste the stuff.

I take 10g of AA powder with about half teaspoon of Lysine and Pauline in a juice glass, fill it with water then mix it all up going from one glass to another till it turns relatively clear. The taste of this mixture is pretty bad so I have been adding a teaspoon of Stevia. I also take the supplements at that time. Multi-vitamin, Vitamin K, magnesium, B complex etc.

How are others administering PT? Do you add more water? Mix it with some kind of juice? (being diabetic I am hesitant to use juice) I read some people are mixing it into a paste and putting it on the back of their tongue (yuck)

Thanks for any and all input.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: How do you take your Pauling Therapy?

Post Number:#2  Post by pamojja » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:42 pm

Yes, with time it becomes a chore. But then I got so many health benefits it's definitely worth it. Though I do wish it would be as easy as some doctors think: an aspirin on top of an statin, and you're done :lol:

What helps me with the taste is the ayurvedic concept of balancing tastes: bitter, sour, stringent, pungent, salty and some sweet stevia extract too - is considered a healthy practice...

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: How do you take your Pauling Therapy?

Post Number:#3  Post by Saw » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:38 am

A good shaker bottle will speed things up
I use mine without the metal ball
Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”