What is PT dosage for hypertension

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

What is PT dosage for hypertension

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:50 am

Hi,

If one has already been diagnosed with hypertension but not heart disease are you still recommending the one jar per month? I assume 1 jar per month still clears out the arteries? Has anyone reported a lowering of BP from Pauling's Protocol? thanks!
G.

From my foray into medical nutrition education at a local college, I learned that BP is measured because a small narrowing of the arteries can cause an exponential rise in blood pressure readings. So elevated BP may indeed be an indicator that the person has CVD (atherosclerosis narrowing the arteries) otherwise known here as Chronic Scurvy.

And yes, we have had many reports of elevate blood pressure clearing when people faithfully adopt Pauling's therapy, but not always.

We have discussed hypertension over the years, and I might summarize this way.

Think

Vitamin K - as calcified arteries do not expand so the blood pressure reads higher. Vitamin C can act like a hormone moving calcium from soft tissue into bone. May take up to a year of daily vitamin K supplementation to show reduced blood pressure.

Magnesium - "Natures Calcium Channel Blocker". Magnesium is important, and some dose will lower blood pressure to the point the person will faint, up around 3,000 mg. People with hypertension should be supplementing around 300 mg of an absorbable magnesium.

Vitamin B6 - Several years ago Bill Sardi wrote an article citing evidence that vitamin B6 at dosages around 150-200 mg, performed better than prescription blood pressure lowering medications.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”