Starting PT after alzheimer + parkinson and stroke

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Sacally4
Contributor
Contributor

Starting PT after alzheimer + parkinson and stroke

Post Number:#1  Post by Sacally4 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:41 am

Hi

I've been reading a lot on the forum and I ordered your book but not received yet.

My father has following history:
- alzheimer, pd
- aortic valve rep
- since stroke in coma, very much aware of his discomfort, can't communicate

Before the stroke cardiologist said to stop aspirin. He was not on any other bloodthinners.

Since two weeks giving 25g C. Orally, because IV is not possible:
1. no dr will give prescription for iv, 2. veins very difficult to access.
I'd like to go higher but there's too much gas (no diarrhea), advantage of C is that we were able to stop Miralax.

I don't think lypo-c goes through feeding tube? All med goes through it.

Lysine and will build up to 6g.
Ubiquinone 300mg/d

I also started this week lecithin, b3 building up adding 25mg 3 times a day, b-50 complex.
I would like to give d and e, but I haven't found yet in liquid (and good quality), it needs to be given through feeding tube.

Could it be all this happened because of his amalgam fillings?

Do you have any advice what more I can do?

Thank you very much
Cally

edit: I ordered lypo-c, I just have to try
Last edited by Sacally4 on Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Starting PT after alzheimer + parkinson and stroke

Post Number:#2  Post by eDOC » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:06 pm

Hypothetically, IF I was treating such a case Gluta and DMSO infusions would be main line drugs with VC and Bs. Would not require the prescriptive meds, which in this specific case are doing more harm than good. Prolopa 250 mg x 5 is ridiculous, aggravates PD symptoms. Aspirin, Enoxaparine, Nitro again not required if receiving Gluta, DMSO VC infusions.

My thoughts.

Good luck and best regards!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

Sacally4
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#3  Post by Sacally4 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:36 pm

I can confirm that lypo-c can be given through feeding tube. How much should I give?
Livonlabs has also glutathion, if I would buy that, how much should I give?

I'm going up with c, today 40g, I'll add more everyday.

I live in Europe, here I can't give an IV without prescription, and unfortunately can't give it myself.

I'm going to look into DMSO.

Another problem is the amalgam fillings, they can be removed under anesthesia only, I doubt any dentist will want to do that because of the risks. One dentist said, since he has these at least 20y, all the metal loosened already in the blood and now they can't do any damage. I have no idea if there are any root canals. Possibly there are ...

Since the stroke, breathing is different, 2-3 times instead of 1 normal, I hope q10 will strengthen the muscles around the lungs? There are also 2 bacteria, acquired in the hospital, we can't get rid of it but the last blood check 2 weeks ago shows CRP is low, 13. Last lung infection was 1 year ago. Kidney, liver, sodium, potassium, ... Everything is in normal ranges. Only bicarbonate is 1% too high.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by eDOC » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:08 pm

Age, ABGs,?

I'd forget about amalgams etc, at this stage.

You could give lipo Gluta.

As posted DMSO and Gluta are the key for his recovery, never used lipo Gluta on such patients so can't recommend, IV Gluta at least 1.4 grams 2-4 times a day, that shall relive most of his PD symptoms including constipation.

Nebulize with DMSO till you get hold of a nurse, that shall help restore normal breathing, acidosis, infection.

Good luck and best regards!

PS: Not getting notifications...probably won't be able to reply again.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by eDOC » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:33 pm

I have many patients in Europe, hire a nurse...just a thought that struck my mind.

The nurse can pass an IV line for injections and infusions.

CoQ won't harm but won't help either in his present condition. His breathing center due to stroke and poorly managed PD is the reason for his shallow respiration.

Dealt with a similar case 3 weeks back in grade 4 enecph, posted in one of my threads, DMSO and Gluta helped the elderly man recover, after GOD and Jesus.

Good luck again.

Sacally4
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#6  Post by Sacally4 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:09 pm

eDOC wrote:Age, ABGs,

60y
Co2 measures in normal range because we do lung drainage etc.
Abg not possible to do at home, we try to avoid hospital at this stage.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by eDOC » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:05 am

60 isn't that old, CRP levels are standard or hs, blood sugar?

He is suffering from acidosis, needs professional management, like a IV line, Gluta and DMSO infusions, hydration, frequent regular labs till he gets stable enough and out of comatose state.

Good luck.

PS: If my friend from Naples Fl, read this thread he'd probably freak out.

Sacally4
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#8  Post by Sacally4 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:07 pm

eDOC wrote:As posted DMSO and Gluta are the key for his recovery, never used lipo Gluta on such patients so can't recommend, IV Gluta at least 1.4 grams 2-4 times a day, that shall relive most of his PD symptoms including constipation.

Nebulize with DMSO till you get hold of a nurse, that shall help restore normal breathing, acidosis, infection.

I won't find any Dr willing to prescribe IV with your recommendations for DMSO, glutathion.
A nurse here will not do anything without prescription.

Doctors are surprised my father is still alive and they say this.

Constipation is much better thanks to C.
Prolopa completely stopped (not at once of course but slowly weaned off), I don't see any difference. Could be because he gets now 80g C powder, b, lecithin, lipo-gluta and lipo-c, Q10, dl-phenylalanine. Could be I'll see only days later a difference.

Enoxaparine, aspirin I still give.

I got ordered lysine, but hasn't arrived yet.

I realize a, d, e and k are still missing but I can't find them in liquid, or it's available in US only. If anyone has recommendations for Europe? It should be liquid or capsule.

60 isn't that old, CRP levels are standard or hs, blood sugar?

He is suffering from acidosis, needs professional management, like a IV line, Gluta and DMSO infusions, hydration, frequent regular labs till he gets stable enough and out of comatose state.

Acidosis: I don't think so because we measure co2 regularly and it's ok.
Regular blood labs done and are in perfect ranges (liver, kidneys, sugar), hydration is good.
CRP is always around 5 to 20, two weeks agao it was 13. Leukocytes etc are also in normal ranges.
So on paper he's in perfect health.

Just the comatose state is a "problem", I hope the vitamins will help and Taurine.
once the brain has been damaged, the only hope would be stem cells regenerating brain cells, hard to do, but Life Extension has found researching showing that Taurine works to create new brain cells - something previously thought impossible. ​

I started with Taurine, at the moment 3*500mg.
I hope Owen can tell me more about this.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#9  Post by eDOC » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:33 pm

You have to realize that he is in a state of coma and critical (not someone suffering from a cold). My or any doctor’s focus would be to firstly address issues of utmost importance i.e. increasing his level of consciousness than the rest. (This is simple, easy and quick).

All the VC, Bs, CoQ, Lipo Gluta etc that you are giving him is good won’t harm but most probably would not help much in coming out. Once he’s awake than he would benefit immensely from them.

PD, Stroke causes dyphagia, breathing difficulties constipation, so you got to treat him aggressively for 48 hrs and then enteral tube removed and oral treatment starts.

Not necessary to wean off PD drugs, especially if one has access to IV or Lipo Gluta.

You posted Bicarbonate 1% (in mEq/L?) did you ever get him tested for ABGs earlier? How is his hydration, intake output, vitals, EKG?

I would recommend carrying out fresh ABGs, including pH once, pulmonary drainage and suction are very empirical to assess.

60 grams VC powder would definitely relieve his constipation but may not get him out of this stage.

As you posted all his labs look fine but what about his clinical condition, I do get help from lab works but treat the person and not labs.

VC forums are a great place but here I can only imagine, visualize and give recommendations based on my experience in treating such cases.

Bringing him out of this stage shouldn’t take more than 48 hours, since I have dealt with similar cases and for that you got to get hold of a doc to infuse Gluta and DMSO. (Would only require few infusions of Gluta and DMSO, than you could neb with DMSO and start Lipo Gluta). Have treated some cases using them in areas with none access to lab/ICU facilities and even a few online with instructions to the treating doc.

This is most I can do since my hands are full, good luck from my end let Owen and the rest come in now.

Best regards!

If for some reason you need my assistance email since I’m not a regular visitor these days.

Sacally4
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#10  Post by Sacally4 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:58 am

eDOC wrote:PD, Stroke causes dyphagia, breathing difficulties constipation, so you got to treat him aggressively for 48 hrs and then enteral tube removed and oral treatment starts.

He's not on ventilator if that's what you mean.

Not necessary to wean off PD drugs, especially if one has access to IV or Lipo Gluta.

You posted Bicarbonate 1% (in mEq/L?) did you ever get him tested for ABGs earlier? How is his hydration, intake output, vitals, EKG?

Vitals stable, no fever, calm, no pain (it used to be different), EKG normal. Hydration: enteral feeding and +/- 3 liter water.

I would recommend carrying out fresh ABGs, including pH once, pulmonary drainage and suction are very empirical to assess.

Abg can't be taken in home setting. We have another way to measure co2 and it's in the normal ranges.
We do pulmonary drainage, suction, ...

Clinically stable.

Bringing him out of this stage shouldn’t take more than 48 hours, since I have dealt with similar cases and for that you got to get hold of a doc to infuse Gluta and DMSO. (Would only require few infusions of Gluta and DMSO, than you could neb with DMSO and start Lipo Gluta). Have treated some cases using them in areas with none access to lab/ICU facilities and even a few online with instructions to the treating doc.

This is most I can do since my hands are full, good luck from my end let Owen and the rest come in now.

Best regards!

If for some reason you need my assistance email since I’m not a regular visitor these days.

Thank you very much edoc for your time!
I really appreciate all your advice. Sent you email through this forum, hope you got it.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”