eDOC-DMSO Orally - Topical 6 -7 months Stroke

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ddimeo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

eDOC-DMSO Orally - Topical 6 -7 months Stroke

Post Number:#1  Post by ddimeo » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 am

I have had a stroke (you read my post - ddimeo) and what I want to know is how much take. I've read your posts on oral consumption (min 10 drops 2xday and 5ml 3x/day) but what I want to know is about me (hate to be selfish). How much do I take? Do I do it on my scalp? I could do it orally or topically. Right now I do orally 20 drops 2-3x/day. Its 6 month and I want to beat this stroke. Your help would be highly appreciated.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: eDOC-DMSO Orally - Topical 6 -7 months Stroke

Post Number:#2  Post by eDOC » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:29 am

It was by chance that I read your thread, received a reply to one of the posts that had subscribed to.

(viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12459)

what I want to know is how much take

.......That’s a billion dollar question, since DMSO is a harmless drug but for it to show any significant clinical improvement in any disease has to be given in the correct dose and using the ideal route.

Firstly it’s a discussion forums, me or any doctor can only provide rough, approx guides, which have experienced clinically.

What’s good for one doesn’t imply that would work for all suffering from the same disease.

Your dosage, route seems to be fine, but whether would help is questionable without any medical details (underlying cause, type of stroke, post symptoms, meds etc).

Since the last 3 years, don’t use oral or topical any more to treat stroke survivors, only IV pushes or infusions.

There compositions need to be titrated e.g. the last stroke patient that I treated successfully was given 2, a 60% and a 70% push respectively.

To sum up can’t recommend any specific dosage or route that you would benefit from, without any details.

Hope it helped.

Good luck and best regards!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

ddimeo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: eDOC-DMSO Orally - Topical 6 -7 months Stroke

Post Number:#3  Post by ddimeo » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:08 pm

THANKS AGAIN!! You are indispensable.
The main thing is is that it's safe. I will continue with my oral dosage of 15-20 drops 2x/day and gradual move up to 5ml 2-3/day.
I have naturopathic physician who might help with the IV.
All best to you!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”