Recent test results after starting the Pauling Therapy

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Recent test results after starting the Pauling Therapy

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat May 21, 2016 8:49 am

Hi Owen, I just wanted to follow up. Currently I am taking Cardio C 2x daily, Liposomal Vitamin C 1 x (2,000mg) and Ultra Fine Vitamin C powder 2x daily (3,000 to 5,000mg each dose).This seems to work best for me, however If you have a different recommendation I am open to the options.

On a more personal note I did have an appointment with my cardiologist on May 10th. I had a Carotid Duplex Ultrasound. There was no evidence of stenosis found.

I then had a Nuclear Stress Test. I was surprised but I think I did well. I reached 99% of maximum heart rate, blood pressure went from 120/80 to 160/80 and returned to normal after the stress test, my functional aerobic capacity attained was 130%, my SBPxHR was 25120 (I’m not sure what this number means). The calculated EF was 75%.

They could not exclude a small sized area of possible ischemia in the basal/mid inferior and inferoseptal walls in the short axis but because of tissue attenuation and inability to align stress and rest images they couldn’t be sure. They considered this a low to intermediate risk study.

I know a couple of months (before I started Vitamin C protocol) ago my breathing was not as easy as it is now. I absolutely know that I could not have scored as well on this test. It has been an unexpected but nice surprise to me to have my breathing improve and coughing almost completely stopping. Especially since a just had a CT scan the beginning of March that showed my Sarcoidosis was worse than my previous scan (a few years ago). I am hopeful that this is also reflected in a lower cholesterol number.

My cardiologist opted for me to wait until July for a cholesterol test. I am fine with this as it gives the protocol more time to work. I explained to him that I was following the Linus Pauling Vitamin C protocol and I was hopeful it would drop my cholesterol by 50 points. I don’t believe he is aware of the protocol, he said that certainly some of his heart patients take Vitamin C. He then added that if my cholesterol dropped that much he would feel confident not having me on any cholesterol medication.

Thank you,
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”