Is there a success stories section on this forum RE heart disease?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

sl33py
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a success stories section on this forum RE heart disease?

Post Number:#1  Post by sl33py » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:48 pm

Hi all,

Trying to find the success stories section on this form - particularly related to recovery from blocked arteries using ascorbic acid with MEASURED evidence of progress/recovery, not just seat-of-the-pants-ometer, general feeling. I mean irrefutable evidence like medical scans pre/post etc.
I'm sure it's here and I'm just blind, because I bet people would be jumping out of their skin to tell the world about how it works.

Thanks in advance.

Lifeseeker

Re: Is there a success stories section on this forum RE heart disease?

Post Number:#2  Post by Lifeseeker » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:32 am

Would like to know this also. Desperately need help and reading who it works for helps with HOPE. I know there are many on http://www.practicingmedicinewithoutalicense.com/ and others, but looking here. Been reading as much as I can but sometimes it gets confusing especially fighting CAD, heart issues and cancer at age 60. Familiy and friends gone, just told my cardiologist no on stents. Scared and the pain eases reading real people's success. Thank you

Lifeseeker

Post Number:#3  Post by Lifeseeker » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:49 am

sl33py, don't know if you saw it but I just found some more on the Newbie post at the top of this board. Don't know if it's what you're looking for or not.

BrightSideOfLife
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#4  Post by BrightSideOfLife » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:09 pm

Re: Cancer, it might be worth trying Colloidal Silver. You can get or even make a colloidal silver generator, there is one documented on the Instructables website which I want to make. If you know anyone with a little electronics knowledge or is good at DIY then you might be able to make one. Otherwise purchasing one but they tend to be a bit expensive IMO.

If you have or have had stomach disturbances or problems then it is a warning sign IMO. I have the infection myself and have been attempting to destroy it and Colloidal Silver seems to be the answer. Efflux pump inhibitors would help but seeing as the bacteria is unidentified there are no known working Efflux pump inhibitors. There are some possibilities but no 100% known working ones.

Getting methylation working would be worth doing too as I know that there is a bacterial infection which stops methylation processes and significantly increases cancer risk. Getting methylation working or even supplementing with methyl groups as a temporary measure until it can be got working 100%.
Methylation is an important body process which converts substances within the body and affects detox processes.

This all affects functional stomach acid production which is usually very low in Cancer patients. Well there is no problem producing stomach acid but it gets neutralized by urease. This adversely affects methylation processes and sets up the processes where Cancer becomes more likely.

sl33py
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#5  Post by sl33py » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:48 pm

Sorry you spent the time writing that post, but no interest in cancer etc, just want to see stories about heart disease add that's what I'm treating in a relative.

sl33py
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#6  Post by sl33py » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:51 am

No-one can show me the success stories section?

tjohnson_nb
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#7  Post by tjohnson_nb » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:19 am

I suspect that what you are asking for would be hard to come by since Pauling Therapy is a not a mainstream medical treatment by cardiologists and they are the ones who would have access to imaging and measurable results of the treatment. So we are in a situation where you have to try it and see if it works - which is the same for most vitamin/mineral/diet therapies.
'Always' and 'never' are 2 words you should always remember never to use.

sl33py
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#8  Post by sl33py » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:26 pm

Ok, so we have a forum full of people using the protocol. Even without measurements, where is the feedback from people whose symptoms have disappeared from using ascorbic acid?

nineboy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#9  Post by nineboy » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:18 pm

Well I have been writing in occasional reports on how I'm doing. I was a mess when I started using Paulings therapy in 2012. It's all in here and I wish I'd could have tried Vit C many years ago. Angina has been my trouble and this year is my best for sure and its gone. No nitro spray or patches etc. Still on some medication. I see lately though that I'm starting to repeat myself. However for once I feel so damned good. Wish I could look inside myself to see whats going on. Do I have proof its Vitamin C sometimes I feel I am the proof. All I can say it's easy to follow and I get my Vitamin C, lysine and Proline locally. As they say don't miss a day and I take mine 3 x a day 4 grams Vit C 2 grams Lysine and proline 2 grams x 2 a day. If I'm out sometimes it's less, bowel wise you have to be careful if you are out and about. I take other Vitamins as well and you have to see how your body responds. For my age I'm doing okay and if I reach 100, I'll let you know. Take care.Nineboy. :D :D

sl33py
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#10  Post by sl33py » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:46 pm

You posted you had angina the other day, after feeling fine for a year or so....?

nineboy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#11  Post by nineboy » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:39 am

Well you've made me stop for a moment. Not sure where I said that the other day. However I know I have said it in the past. This year up to now has been my best for sure. I still carry nitro spray in my pocket but it's not used. Nitro patches are way out of date. Will angina return, probably. I still believe with vitamin C etc. that I am better able to live with it. That's it. nineboy.

lolex
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#12  Post by lolex » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:36 pm

Q: Trying to find the success stories section on this form - particularly related to recovery from blocked arteries using ascorbic acid with MEASURED evidence of progress/recovery, not just seat-of-the-pants-ometer,

A: Obviously not. Which is a shame, because I guess there are a few that have/had this data.

I've been on The Therapy for two years now. From about 8 months before a double bypass. I feel fit and well. A lot better than before, but not a massive change (I had silent Angina). But it will be three years or more before I have another Angiogram and that's the only measure that has strong validity, I think.

So, is this a call to Action, folk ???

sl33py
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#13  Post by sl33py » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:31 pm

It's ok, I've discovered vitamin k2 and what it does in the body (removes calcium from places it shouldn't be, arteries, and puts it where it should be, teeth and bones). No need to continue with the fake vitamin c mega dosing. I Suggest everyone read The Calcium Paradox and also The Calcium Lie II. Thanks anyway.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”