PT/High Vitamin C Reverses Aortic Aneurysm and helps patient avoid surgery

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

PT/High Vitamin C Reverses Aortic Aneurysm and helps patient avoid surgery

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:36 am

Owen,

My new Order Number was 20853 and it is set up to be a recurring order again, as of July 19th, however, I have already gone thru my two jars – and was wondering if you could send my August orderly early? I’d like to stay on my daily dose.

Also I have had real results using Cardio C…..that I’d like to share with you……while I was in the hospital in June of 2013 for a brain abscess….I developed a blood clot which created an abdominal aortic aneurysm. While I was still in the hospital they did an ultrasound and it showed my Mid-RV diameter was 4.2 cm which was classified as severely abnormal.

My cardiologist felt I needed surgery ASAP to fix it. I asked him if he had ever heard of Linus Pauling and the work he accomplished with Vitamin C and reversing heart problems. Of course he had not…....and told me that heart damage could not be reversed and again stated I should have surgery ASAP. I told him I trusted Linus Pauling’s opinion over his, since Linus Pauling had received a Nobel prize and that I wanted to use Pauling’s Unified Theory of Human Cardiovascular Disease therapy using mega dosage of Vitamin C to fix my heart problem. He scoffed and told me to come back for test in three month and he guaranteed me the bulging aorta would still be there.

So I followed Linus Pauling’s therapy exactly for the 3 months. When I went back for a new ultrasound and a treadmill test…I was told everything looked good and I had no problem with the treadmill test……but they could not give me the results until the doctor had reviewed the test . I was 58 at the time. When they called with the test results the person left a voice message and you could tell by his voice that he was really excited with my results…and he said they had never seen anything like that before. The aortic aneurysm with a previous measurement of 4.2 cm had been reduced to 3.2 cm which was within the normal reference range.

I thought my cardiologist would be interested in how I had reversed a severe heart problem …..but he wasn’t and he never inquired as to how I was able to reverse my aortic aneurysm.

Anyway I’m living proof that Linus Pauling’s therapy does work……which is why I would like my 2 jars of Cardio C mailed to me prior to the 08/20/2016 refill date…..I don’t want to be without Cardio C for even a day or two…so if you would please mail out my order as soon as possible. I don’t know how many cases like mine you hear about but I thought it was worth sharing with you….so you will keep up your good work. I have recommended Cardio C to all my friends since they are in my age bracket and have had similar heart issues. I’m now 62 and my heart is doing great…..so…….

Thank you,

Greg
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

nineboy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: PT/High Vitamin C Reverses Aortic Aneurysm and helps patient avoid surgery

Post Number:#2  Post by nineboy » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:37 pm

Well what a great story on what Vitamin C and Pauling's therapy can do for you. Good for you. Oh! Owen I am just in from working outside painting the house and feeling just great. Not sure I'll get it all done this year but will chip away at it. My wife is pleased as we can forget the estimate we received of thousand of dollars. Big difference from when I first got in touch with you back in 2012. This is my best year in a long time. Thanks nineboy. :D :D

Jack
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#3  Post by Jack » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:19 am

Hi Greg,
I am a newbie desperately want to reverse my blockages. In addition to Cardio-C, what else you doing and/or taking, life style change, eating habit, etc? Any advice?

RatherBeUnknown
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#4  Post by RatherBeUnknown » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:37 am

Jack wrote:Hi Greg,
I am a newbie desperately want to reverse my blockages. In addition to Cardio-C, what else you doing and/or taking, life style change, eating habit, etc? Any advice?

You didn't ask me but I'll answer anyway. Supplements like nicotinic acid, taurine and acetyl-carnitine (or just any variety of the carnitines) as well as CoEnzyme q10, provide additional and sometimes even greater benefits, than the pauling therapy alone does, for reversing plaque formation and supporting the energy uptake by the heart when cardiovascular events occur that may hinder the heart from getting the energy it needs.
As for arterial calcification, there's vitamin D, vitamin K2, vitamin A and perhaps others.

Jack
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#5  Post by Jack » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:16 am

Hi Unknown,
Do you know anything about Serrapeptase and Nattokwinase? Can they really clear arteries, do they work well with vitamin C?

RatherBeUnknown
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#6  Post by RatherBeUnknown » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:27 am

Jack wrote:Hi Unknown,
Do you know anything about Serrapeptase and Nattokwinase? Can they really clear arteries, do they work well with vitamin C?

No, I don't think they can, but seriously don't waste your time and money on fad supplements like those, it's completely unnecessary. Pauling therapy is all you need to clear the arteries of the plaque deposits, it works for practically all people.
Now, as said, adding taurine, alcar and especially nicotinic acid, will speed up the removal of the plaque, but it is primarily the pauling therapy doing the work. The reason those things speed up the removal is that they reduce cholesterol, triglycerides, lipoprotein(a).
You might also have calcified arteries and for that you simply add the vitamin D, k2 and vitamin A.

But with enough time, pauling therapy is really all you need for the plaque deposit removal.
The pauling therapy consists of l-lysine, l-proline and C vitamin.

Jack
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#7  Post by Jack » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:45 am

I desparately hope this would work, guess so are many others. But Unknown, may I ask you why you are so certain this formula works?
I believe in the formula, however, I was not able to find strong cases/testimonials from internet, I know people love to share successfully stories particularly recovery stories like this.

I got 4 artery blocked around 50%. I am taking 2 scoops of Cardio-C + 2g of C per day. You think the dosage is good? And how long do you think it will take for complete removal? ...you seem knowing so much about the formal.... Thanks!

RatherBeUnknown
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#8  Post by RatherBeUnknown » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:38 am

Jack wrote:I desparately hope this would work, guess so are many others. But Unknown, may I ask you why you are so certain this formula works?
I believe in the formula, however, I was not able to find strong cases/testimonials from internet, I know people love to share successfully stories particularly recovery stories like this.

I got 4 artery blocked around 50%. I am taking 2 scoops of Cardio-C + 2g of C per day. You think the dosage is good? And how long do you think it will take for complete removal? ...you seem knowing so much about the formal.... Thanks!

Remember that this is not a fad diet proposed by "Mr. Buy My Book" who has no education in science but is a self-proclaimed doctor or expert or whatever. Rather, Linus Pauling was a scientist who demonstrated that it almost completely reversed plaque deposits in an animal model. And then he was unreasonably attacked.
Besides this, I have a relative who has used it and it does indeed work. That's all the evidence a rational person needs, namely experience. In fact, it would be irrational to reject one's own experience in favor of someone else's. But why not read about the biochemistry of vitamin C, lysine and proline, and the biology of plaque deposits? It's pretty easy to understand how these 3 things work even for someone with no formal education.

There is reasonable skepticism and there is a bizarre, unreasonable opposition by some people because of their symbolic thinking.
If it costs 10-20 dollars to try completely safe NUTRIENTS for a month, which could increase your likelihood of living more YEARS, why not pay that small amount of money? If it doesn't work, you then can exclude it.

Jack
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#9  Post by Jack » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:21 am

Great, I totally agree with you.
I am taking aspirin and statin drugs, which I am so relectant to. I plan to stop taking statin, but I believe aspirin could protect me from stoke. What is your take on these drugs given my condition, and I had been taking Cardio-C for just over a month.

RatherBeUnknown
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#10  Post by RatherBeUnknown » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:52 am

Jack wrote:Great, I totally agree with you.
I am taking aspirin and statin drugs, which I am so relectant to. I plan to stop taking statin, but I believe aspirin could protect me from stoke. What is your take on these drugs given my condition, and I had been taking Cardio-C for just over a month.

From what I understand,
statins are counterproductive and even hazardous since they reduce CoEnzyme q10 which is cardioprotective and has many great properties, and you need cholesterol to repair the body's tissues and so many other things.
Aspirin is unnecessary, you can take fish oil and vitamin B3 (nicotinic acid), that possess a plethora of other benefits, if you want to prevent strokes, and I bet you that they even work better than aspirin does.

By the way, I did not order my vitamin C, lysine and proline from this website but from the famous supplement websites like Amazon, iHerb, and so on, so I am not shilling for this website and to me it doesn't matter where you get them from.

Jack
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#11  Post by Jack » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:19 am

Right. In addition to LP formula, I will start to take nicotinic acid to lower my cholesterol, Vitamin K2 (M-7) to remove calcified, and fish oil.

Any brand/spec you recommend on these supplements?
Do I need to take V-D along with K2?
And for fish oil, did you mean Omega-3?

Any other advice?

RatherBeUnknown
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#12  Post by RatherBeUnknown » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:16 am

Jack wrote:Right. In addition to LP formula, I will start to take nicotinic acid to lower my cholesterol, Vitamin K2 (M-7) to remove calcified, and fish oil.

Any brand/spec you recommend on these supplements?
Do I need to take V-D along with K2?
And for fish oil, did you mean Omega-3?

Any other advice?

Fish oil is (normally?) a combination of all the essential omega fatty acids plus the conditionally essential (there are 2 essentials, 1 conditionally essential), plus things like a bit of vitamin E and C to prevent oxidation of the fatty acids and to maintain shelf life.

Since vitamin D helps prevent calcified arteries, why not add it for good measure? I believe vitamin A is also used for calcified arteries but I'm not sure. You'll have to search the forum for those answers, or someone else will have to answer you.

You could also get a test by a cardiologist to see if you have calcified arteries because then you know whether there's even a reason to supplement at all (I'd guess you've already have this confirmed, maybe you've even noted it).

Beware that K2 M-7 has a long half-life and can produce uncomfortable side-effects in people with arterial blockages in their legs, but that's just an experience of my relative who took it. The blood thinning effects of fish oil and niacin should mitigate some of the coagulation of K2 M-7.

Jack
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#13  Post by Jack » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:36 am

My calcium score is 229.4 (LAD43.3 LCX83.6, RCA102.5). It's not at serious level, guess I still need something extra to clear them.

Do you recommend M-4 then which has a shorter half-life?

ChuckArbogast
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#14  Post by ChuckArbogast » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:06 am

RatherBeUnknown wrote:
Jack wrote:Great, I totally agree with you.

From what I understand,
statins are counterproductive and even hazardous since they reduce CoEnzyme q10 which is cardioprotective and has many great properties, and you need cholesterol to repair the body's tissues and so many other things.
Aspirin is unnecessary, you can take fish oil and vitamin B3 (nicotinic acid), that possess a plethora of other benefits, if you want to prevent strokes, and I bet you that they even work better than aspirin does.

By the way, I did not order my vitamin C, lysine and proline from this website but from the famous supplement websites like Amazon, iHerb, and so on, so I am not shilling for this website and to me it doesn't matter where you get them from.

RatherBeUnknown,
I don't want to hijack this thread, but you suggest taking vitamin B3 (nicotinic acid). Is there recommended dosage and is there brand you recommend?

Thanks,
Chuck

RatherBeUnknown
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#15  Post by RatherBeUnknown » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:21 am

ChuckArbogast wrote:RatherBeUnknown,
I don't want to hijack this thread, but you suggest taking vitamin B3 (nicotinic acid). Is there recommended dosage and is there brand you recommend?

Thanks,
Chuck

I use Swanson's because they're cheapest, and there's no reason to buy expensive nicotinic acid since its bioavailability is very great. Dosages range from 500mg to 3g-4g (3g-4g is therapeutic dosage but smaller dosages also have therapeutic effects to some degree) a day, but rather than over the course of the day it should be morning or evening, or morning and evening, because the liver needs time to rest from its effects (it reduces liver's release of triglycerides..).
Don't buy into the slow or extended release, or any of the exotic varieties, just get plain unadulterated flush-inducing nicotinic acid.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”