My Wife's Story - a Tale of a Brother and Sister

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

My Wife's Story - a Tale of a Brother and Sister

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:09 am

I have shared my (and some of my wife's) medical history, especially as it relates to heart disease, because of the vitamin C we take (she takes less than me). A couple of years back I shared that she had a zero calcium score on a FAST-CT scan, around age 60.

Last Sunday we happened to be in church when she started having crushing chest pains. The worst of it was about 20-30 minutes. She would up being hospitalized. Later in the evening, she spoke to her one-year older brother. Turns out that he had crushing chest pains, in about the same location last Thursday! They found a 70% blockage during an angiogram and he had angioplasty and stent implanted. He was a happy camper and got out of the hospital the day before this happened to my wife.

My wife and I the week before had routine PAD (Peripheral Arterial Disease) ultrasound screen ordered by our primary care physician. I had a completely normal reading, but they found some "mild plaque" in my wife's carotids. After hearing her brother's story, I was anticipating that my wife would likely be in the same genetic boat and was prepared for a stress-test result that would lead to an angioplasty.

She passed her nuclear stress test with flying colors. They say her heart is in fine health.

Back to her brother, he had started vitamin C after reading my book, but stopped years ago. He is in great physical condition (poor sugary diet though) and plays hockey three times per week (age 65.) However, he had a combination of GERD and probably the runs on high dose vitamin C, which is why he had stopped the higher vitamin C. My wife and I take Cardio-C in a water bottle daily.

That is basically the story. A scare, but a clean bill of health. As I get older, I am becoming more aware of, lets call it the paranormal. I'm noticing that my wife seems to have psychic connections, that she is not consciously aware of, like an empath.

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: My Wife's Story - a Tale of a Brother and Sister

Post Number:#2  Post by Johnwen » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:36 am

I read this about Mrs. Owen and although she tested excellent for a heart related issues!! I have some suspected causes but first let’s see if she has any symptoms.

1.) Has her eyes been looking more red lately mostly around the lids??

2.) Ask her if eyes been feeling gritty lately??

3.) Does she notice she’s gripping her hands tight lately??

4.) Has her weight changed lately?

5.) Has she noticed that she’s eating less now and drinking more liquids (thirsty)?

6.) Even thought her heart checked fine, Does she sometimes get a fluttering feeling in her chest area?

7.) Does she seem a little agitated at times and can’t seem to get the things done she wants to do?

8.) I noticed from another post her cholesterol is @ 300, How has this compared to her previous tests ?

9.) On her blood work what was her calcium levels?

Kind of simple questions but really indicative of what my suspicions are!!
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#3  Post by jimmylesante » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:56 pm

Johnwen.
What is that fluttering feeling in the chest? I cant differentiate it from a muscular tic, to an oesophageal spasm or reflux or a heart "gurgle" ?

Frank51
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#4  Post by Frank51 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:01 pm

jimmylesante wrote:Johnwen.
What is that fluttering feeling in the chest? I cant differentiate it from a muscular tic, to an oesophageal spasm or reflux or a heart "gurgle" ?

When I feel a flutter in my chest I'm having arrhythmias.

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by Johnwen » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:18 pm

Jimmy there more commonly known as palpitations!

Here’s a link that covers it pretty well!

http://www.merckmanuals.com/professiona ... lpitations
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by ofonorow » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 am

Johnwen wrote:I read this about Mrs. Owen and although she tested excellent for a heart related issues!! I have some suspected causes but first let’s see if she has any symptoms.

1.) Has her eyes been looking more red lately mostly around the lids??

2.) Ask her if eyes been feeling gritty lately??

3.) Does she notice she’s gripping her hands tight lately??

4.) Has her weight changed lately?

No to 1 thru 4, but does have increased anxiety due to stress concerning our children.. various issues.

5.) Has she noticed that she’s eating less now and drinking more liquids (thirsty)?

She had lost her appetite, but she does not drink enough.. I had to buy her the book WATER to try to encourage her to drink more. Part of the problem is that she has started to urinate more frequently - almost immediately after drinking. I was just diagnosed with an E-coli urinary infection !?! My theory, is that although she didn't have a fever or overt symptoms she probably had the infection too.

6.) Even thought her heart checked fine, Does she sometimes get a fluttering feeling in her chest area?

I'll ask, but I don't want to plant the suggestion... She hasn't mentioned this.

7.) Does she seem a little agitated at times and can’t seem to get the things done she wants to do?

Agitated yes.

8.) I noticed from another post her cholesterol is @ 300, How has this compared to her previous tests ?

In some post I have her number, which compared to mine, has been high. We increased her vitamin C after the last report, and I'll have to search. Maybe 280?

9.) On her blood work what was her calcium levels?

I haven't seen her blood work, basically a clean bill of health, but a) she was put on anti-anxiety meds, at her request and b) she sees her primary Doc Thursday for the follow-up. What do you have in mind?

Kind of simple questions but really indicative of what my suspicions are!!

Not that obvious to me :o
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by ofonorow » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:16 am

As we strongly advocate Linus Pauling's high vitamin C (and lysine) therapy for cardiovascular and heart disease, I have been sharing my wife and my own test records and because THERE ARE NO PUBLISHED STUDIES :evil:

In that spirit, here is a Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) ultrasound screening report (Sept 2016) that our doctor's medical group provides at no charge.

http://vitamincfoundation.org/pdfs/OwenSep2016UltraSound.pdf

There is a history of heart disease in my family, especially on my fathers side. He and his siblings all died from heart disease. I attribute my continued unblocked arteries at age 62 to be entirely due to my high vitamin C (and lysine) intakes,

As I mentioned previously in this thread, they did find some minor plaque in my wife's carotids during the same kind of PAD screening.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

hvc
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#8  Post by hvc » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:25 am

Is this technology available for the arteries in the chest?

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#9  Post by Johnwen » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:21 am

Been very,very busy lately so I’m getting late on everything not work related.
Just wish more people would pay attention to what their bodies are telling them, but it was summer time and who has time for that, right?? Now fall is upon us and their falling apart and want us to fix something that has been put aside for 3-5 month’s and now is worst then ever and they want immediate results! I’ve been saying this a lot lately, “GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!”

Anyway getting back to Mrs. Owen! You’ll recall I had a similar carotid build up a few years back. I just up my Pauling dose and did neck rotation exercise’s and bought a New Pillow and it became history!

However in her condition with the answers you supplied it kind of confirms to me what she’s seeing is actually a thyroid problem and the reason for her calcium question was to see if there’s a possibility of a parathyroid issue that could and will have an effect on thyroid function. Since their tight neighbors!
Sorry to say she’s right at that age where these things start to act up. Now the problem is that if you go to just a conventional doc they’ll just check her TSH and if it falls within what the lab range gives, they’ll just say “No Problem!”
When in reality things could be all messed up and she’ll continue to suffer and wonder what is going on ?? Her doc will give her drugs to mask the symptoms and it becomes a downward spiral!

If you can find these on her blood work? I’ll give you ranges you want to see!
TSH .8 - 1.5 mIU/L
Calcium (Ca) 9 - 9.6 mg/dL

If there off from these ranges Further investigation is warranted!!

For reference here’s a link to wet your Whistle!!

http://www.eje-online.org/content/152/1/1.full
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”