smoking - reduces vitamin C levels

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Annee
Contributor
Contributor

smoking - reduces vitamin C levels

Post Number:#1  Post by Annee » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:43 am

I hate the smell when people smoking.
Smoking should be banned totally. Or in some situation should be the separated room for smokers. Not make them go outside, because there are still people outside that can be affected by smoking.
The people in my city are really heartless. I was working part-time as a waitress at a coffee shop, we had a huge "No smoking" sign on the wall that every customer can see it. But there were still many customers meant to smoke even they saw it. When I told them to stop smoking or they could go outside to keep on smoking, they went mad and didn't care. Other customers were upset about them too.
My dad smokes every day too. He wanted to quit it because we told him to do that, but it seemed the hard mission. Then suddenly he got a flu in a week. So there were one week without smoking, and when he was fine, he didn't feel want to smoke anymore :D How great it is! Now my dad has given up smoking without any struggle, and his health has been improved, he's happier, healthier.
And so is my family! :)

Annee
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Vegetarianism

Post Number:#2  Post by Annee » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:40 am

And I hate when they talk to me, because their breathe are stinky >_<

Martin Marsh

Post Number:#3  Post by Martin Marsh » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:27 am

hi
I was a smoker for 15 years but stop it right now. I have to say I agree with dreamad. Smoking in public should be banned like its in UK. You can't smoke it in pubs, restaurant and places like this. I understand you are talking about bus stop, trains stations and places like this. I agree even more,beacuse They use to say second hand smoking is even worst for you then dagens smoking cigarettes. I don't know if it's true or not, but I don't like to smell cigarettes if someone is smoknig next to me. I didn't quit smoking to smell cigarettes in Sweden right now. Annee is right as well breath is stinking really bad. Smells like asthray
Last edited by Martin Marsh on Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#4  Post by skwoodwiva » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:58 pm

I agree. I hate smoke, but I am a meat eater (BT O). Do I belong here?
Why the title?

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”