Help with bleeding ulcer

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Help with bleeding ulcer

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:41 am

Hi,
I want to do the lysine and vitamin C protocol but have a bleeding ulcer that is badly irritated by ascorbic acid. Can I just take the l-lysine at 6000 mgs to clean the arteries?

My assumption is that the ulcer is in the stomach, and we now know that these ulcers are caused by a certain kind of bacteria (H. Pilori) that can withstand stomach acid. There are studies that show vitamin C can help heal these ulcers, perhaps because of an effect on this bacteria.

There is another less well known cause of stomach ulcers - aspirin. (And researchers long ago found that the risk of stomach tissue deterioration was much less if vitamin C was taken at the same time as the aspirin)

The objective has to be to heal so that you can again permit your stomach to attain the high level of acidity you require for good health. So start with sodium ascorbate until the ulcers heal - and stop the aspirin.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”