Looking to start High Dose Vit C and Lysine for clogged artery

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

zackw419
Contributor
Contributor

Looking to start High Dose Vit C and Lysine for clogged artery

Post Number:#1  Post by zackw419 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:24 pm

I will keep this short. I'm a 24 year old guy with issues with his arteries. No diagnosis. I believe there are blockages. I had a TIA 6 years ago. Changed my life in many ways. These days, my neck bothers me alot. Not in a muscular way but the artery in the neck. I also have weakness on the right side of my body, right sided headaches.

Looking to take Vitamin C in high doses, as well as lysine.

My question is.

Since I will be taking a lot, what are some affordable sources? Any recommendations? I prefer the powder.

My motto is affordability.

thank you.

SonnyCrack
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Looking to start High Dose Vit C and Lysine for clogged artery

Post Number:#2  Post by SonnyCrack » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:58 am

If I read this correctly, you are basically saying you believe you have artery issues but have not been DX'd. Also, you can be DX'd with a TIA without solid proof of it (there is no residue of a TIA). At 24 years old, the chances of you having artery issues are about 1 out of 100,000.. If you are very concerned, get an ultrasound of the arteries in your neck, it's cheap and will help you sleep better.

zackw419
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#3  Post by zackw419 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:28 pm

Thanks zarfas, will check it out. Any reason not to just mix the powder in water? I don't mind the taste much.

I usually eat around 8-14 eggs a day. Should I still take lysine suppliments?

@SonnyCrack

I am not familiar with the term "DX". I will say though that this has been a long road of discovery...I understand how unlikely it is. Yet whats happened has happened. I am doing my best to heal.

zackw419
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#4  Post by zackw419 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:29 pm

WIll look into the ultra sound too! thanks

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by ofonorow » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:47 am

zackw419 wrote:I will keep this short. I'm a 24 year old guy with issues with his arteries. No diagnosis. I believe there are blockages. I had a TIA 6 years ago. Changed my life in many ways. These days, my neck bothers me alot. Not in a muscular way but the artery in the neck. I also have weakness on the right side of my body, right sided headaches.

Looking to take Vitamin C in high doses, as well as lysine.

My question is.

Since I will be taking a lot, what are some affordable sources? Any recommendations? I prefer the powder.

My motto is affordability.

thank you.

Too young, but if you start taking vitamin C religiously, (assuming it was you who said you eight something like 8 eggs daily) and if you really eat that many eggs, you are right that you should be able to obtain the amino acids Linus Pauling recommended. I would strive for at least 3000 mg of vitamin C daily, and as Linus Pauling advised, do not stop even for a single day. If you can take 6000 mg vitamin C daily, even better.

But to start, why take any chances? Most people with severe heart disease are "cured" (their pain subsides) in 10 days on the Tower (or Cardio-C) Pauling-therapy products at the 2 jar monthly dosage, and we have videos of several painting their homes in 30 days (after being on their "death" beds, or not being able to walk across the rooms!)

So I would pay for a known product for at least two months, and then settle into a less expensive "maintenance" program that includes supplemental vitamin C daily.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

zackw419
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#6  Post by zackw419 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:48 pm

thanks ofonorow

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”