German trying to use PT to lower Lp(a) without success

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: German trying to use PT to lower Lp(a) without success

Post Number:#556  Post by Frodo » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:28 am

Varicose Veins and Phlebitis

... what to do?
The doctors say: Surgery or obliteration. Cortisone. Compression. Painkillers. Move.
Helpless medicine. Like the cardiologist. Surgery, stents, statins...
They don‘t heal. They repair and treat symptoms.
According to Pauling/Rath, the cause is a weakening of the connective tissue. Caused by vitamin deficiency. Vitamin C increases the production of collagen for stabilization.
I think my varicose veins are caused by vitamin C deficiency. I didn‘t have enough vitamin C and my CHD mainly used up my vitamin C.
I will try it with increased vitamin C intake. And superficial application of vitamin E (according to Shute) and DMSO.
Note: I am not overweight (BMI 19) and run marathon.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#557  Post by Frodo » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:17 am

Breaking News: Germany stops AstraZeneca vaccination

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#558  Post by ofonorow » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:18 am

varicose veins. A long time ago I read the book SAVE YOUR LIFE DIET by Jerry Rubin

https://www.amazon.com/Save-Your-Life-D ... 922&sr=8-2

which explained that LOW FIBER diets cause various conditions, including haemorrhoids and varicose veins.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#559  Post by Frodo » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:53 am

Owen
I have been on ketogenic diet for years. Enough fiber. I am sure it is a longstanding lack of vitamins and amino acids.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#560  Post by Frodo » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:20 am

Tea to lower high blood pressure?

And that‘s what scientists do a study for? Of course, the „discovery“ could lead to the development of better medications for high blood pressure.
According to Dr. Rath the underlying cause is a lack of vitamins and other nutrients. I have learned: Give the body what it needs. And the high blood pressure disappears. In addition to vitamins I give my body potassium, magnesium, arginine, citrulline and taurine. And it works.
(Apart from the fact that I love to drink tea.
https://www.dr-rath-foundation.org/2021 ... -pressure/

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#561  Post by Frodo » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:36 am

The art of healing comes from nature and not from the physician. Therefore the physicians must start from nature (Paracelsus) ... and not from studies from the pharmaceutical industry

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#562  Post by Frodo » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:59 am

The real pandemic

In Germany more than 900 people die of heart disease every day. In 2019 total 331.200.

33.791 people died from and with corona in 2020. That‘s 92 per day.

Almost 10 times as many have died of heart disease. The killer no. 1 for tens of years. This is the real pandemic.

Also very interesting: More than 120.000 people die every year as a result of smoking. 328 every day. It‘s easy to stop it.

And stop the killer no. 1: heart disease.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#563  Post by Frodo » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:45 am

Exactly 10 years ago I collapsed with my first heart attack

„Dear cardiologists and chief physicians
Exactly 10 years ago you all told me that I would not live much longer. You said: Your blood vessels are so narrowed that nothing can be done.
I didn‘t believe that and took my life into my own hands. You have threatened me that I can no longer live without your medication. You wanted to scare me. But you did not succeed. I trusted in my body and the power of nature. I gave my body what it needed to heal. And it worked. Your helpless medicines have ended up in the garbage. All the statins, antihypertensives, beta blockers. I am still alive. In spite of it or just because of it. Today 10 years long. And I feel good and I am happy.
You don‘t believe it? But it‘s true. Yesterday I took part in another 10 km run and came first in my age group. And you were going to prescribe heart failure therapy.
Sorry dear cardiologists and chief physicians, there is a cure that you do not believe in and until then I will take care of my body myself.“
Note: Visit me on facebook „hansen diel“

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#564  Post by ofonorow » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:48 am

RED FLAG

I have been on ketogenic diet for years.

I don't think I knew this Frodo.

For an overview, please review KETO'S FATAL FLAW http://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14678

For background, you would need the advanced "twilight zone" knowledge in the medical medium books. In a nutshell,

#1 Glucose is GOOD (Keto's fatal flaw)
#2 Fat (and to some extent protein) is BAD. The effect on the liver.
#3 The ills of mankind, chronic incurable disease, is usually caused by man-made viruses
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#565  Post by Frodo » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:50 am

I got a vitamin C and magnesium infusion today. VC to prepare for a final lp(a) test the next week. By then I want to increase my vitamin C intake. And niacin and carnitine. I will also try the hormone intake again. Vitamin C infusions every second day. Last lp(a) value was 140 nmol.
I also talked to the doctor about my new book. I am writing the book with her.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#566  Post by Frodo » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:06 am

I forgot... The doctor, with whom I‘m writing the new book, is one of the best. Dr. Jila Maki, practicing orthomolecular medicine. I am pleased.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#567  Post by ofonorow » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:56 am

Sir, you avoid the issue of Keto? Are you still on that diet?

I wish more people who are willing to use their minds to question current dogma would read the Medical Medium books, because these ideas, though startling, make absolute common sense.

No question that people are different. People's metabolism and digestion (sympathetic or parasympathetic nervous system) differ, so that food passes quickly (leading to better "results" eating carbs) or passes slowly (better eating proteins). The body seems tuned to eat in a certain way depending on the Earth latitude of their ancestors. The far northern latitudes would not have had fruits and veges during the winter, so would have evolved to eat more meat, and their digestion would be slower.

But the common sense in the MM books is that rather than "wasted" calories, glucose, like oxygen, and water, and vitamin C, is a vital nutrient, and to deprive the body of glucose makes as much sense as depriving the body of air, water or vitamin C. Both the liver and the BRAIN store glucose, but these stores must be replenished.

And we know from earth-based science that glucose, per say, doesn't make you fat! (Fructose makes you fat, as you can discern from minutes 6 of this interesting youtube https://youtu.be/-ygExIZm7Wo?t=357 )

And unfortunately ordinary table sugar is half fructose!

Even more controversial is the idea that dietary FAT places a large load on the liver, and should be kept to less than 15% of dietary calories. The MM book LIVER RESCUE covers this in great detail. Before reading MM, I had a bias against the Dean Ornish approach - very low fat. I didn't believe his findings, knowing how critical vitamin C is to heart disease. After reading MM, I read some objective third party analysis of some 20 diets and the correlation to heart disease. Guess what, Ornish other other fat-free diets were at the top of the list, while the worst diets correlating to bad heart disease were Keto, paleo, etc. So I have changed my mind. Fat is not inert or unimportant in the heart disease story...

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#568  Post by Frodo » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:47 pm

Owen
Like you, I have developed a critical distance to what I read. This also leads to differing opinions and results. But that‘s good. The most important thing that counts for me, is personal experience. My own experiment. I try it and I see the results. And all my results are very good.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#569  Post by Frodo » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:47 am

Good bye

As I wrote yesterday, I am doing a final lp(a) test next week. This will also conclude my participation in the Vitamin C Forum. This is my last post. My „German“ topic has reached almost 150.000 views. Last about 1.000 per day. More than anyone else. I have learned a lot and thank you all.
And I wish everyone the best of health.

In health
Frodo
(You can visit me on Facebook („Hansen Diel“) and soon on Instagram.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#570  Post by ofonorow » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:08 am

Thanks for visiting. We'll miss you.

Here is an independent review of 38 different diet plans, which rates Ornish #1 and Keto #32 w/r to heart health

https://health.usnews.com/best-diet/best-heart-healthy-diets
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”