German trying to use PT to lower Lp(a) without success

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: German trying to use PT to lower Lp(a) without success

Post Number:#541  Post by Frodo » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:12 am

I explain everything in the book. I just don‘t want to anticipate too much.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#542  Post by Frodo » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:59 am

A sad picture

„The system in which I was trained does not help people to have a better life... When it comes to chronic diseases and their causes this system is doomed to failure“, says MD Paul Saladino.
About this, german Dr. Ulrich Strunz: „I experience it every day from reports from patients. Conventional medicine fails miserably with chronic illnesses.“

I always notice how miserable that is when I have to wait at my doctor‘s office. Most of the prescriptions patients want are for statins, antihypertensives, tranquilizers, sleeping pills, painkillers, beta blockers, aspirin and other blood thinners. They think the pills help them. And the doctors tell them it helps. Because the pharmaceutical companies and their studies say it helps. All patients want the same pills. And they come back. Again and again. They are still sick. Have heart disease and other illnesses. No sign of healing.
Really, a sad picture.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#543  Post by Frodo » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:00 am

Learn from animals

„Why do you take so much vitamin C“, the doctors at the Heart Clinic asked me. „This is not good for the body.“ They don‘t know how important vitamin C is. And what role vitamin C plays in heart health. They are based on the official recommendations (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Ernährung: 110 mg/95 mg (m/f), RDA: 90 mg/75 mg.). That is just over the amount necessary to prevent scurvy.
The german rat does not know these recommendations. The rat makes herself 5 g of vitamin C every day (converted). Sitting in the armchair. It produces up to 100 g during stress or illness. Like most animals do. In humans on the other hand the average supply of vitamin C is 100 mg in Germany. „That‘s enough“, say the doctors. Enough to prevent scurvy but not a heart attack.
300 mg vitamin C are stolen from even brief stress (1 hour). My sport and stress used up a lot more and I had far too little in my body (measured).
I‘m sure that was the cause of my heart attacks.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#544  Post by Frodo » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:58 am

No deaths from vitamins

As every year, the 37th annual report from the American Association of Poison Control Centers shows zero deaths from any vitamin. https://piper.filecamp.com/uniq/9ZN62pw4DkShNNNS.pdf
On the other hand, drug overdose deaths in US rose in 2019 to 70.980 according to CDC. And medical errors are the third-leading cause of death after heart disease and cancer. According to John Hopkins study more than 250.000 die every year. Other reports claim the numbers to be as high as 440.000.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#545  Post by Frodo » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:45 am

High-Dose Vitamin C is Dangerous

https://www.dr-rath-foundation.org/2020 ... sw6G5non4s

I think you also know such „experts“.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#546  Post by Frodo » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:25 am

Nature (or God) did not provide us with statins and beta blockers

We have a powerful friend who protects our body. And that is neither aspirin nor a beta blocker or a statin or chemotherapy. The friend was created by nature/evolution (or God). The friend is called „Immune System“. The doctor in ourselves. Perfect in self healing.
Essential for the immune system are the amino acids. Can be measured with the aminogram. German doctor Ulrich Strunz says: „If the values are above the mean the body can switch from illness to healing.“ He wrote the mean values in a table
https://www.strunz.com/news/heilung-ist-messbar.html
My values are far above.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#547  Post by Frodo » Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:57 am

An interesting study

Not just for Corona. But Corona in particular is characterized by vascular damage.
https://ccforum.biomedcentral.com/artic ... 20-03249-y

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#548  Post by Frodo » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:28 am

The time for vitamins will come

„Vitamin D supplementation has the potential of preventing almost 30.000 cancer deaths per year“ (in Germany), say Prof. Hermann Brenner and team from the German Cancer Research Center in Heidelberg (Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum, DKFZ).
Sensational. A simple vitamin can prevent 30.000 deaths? Determined by an official study from a reputable institution.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33540476/
No pharmaceutical medicine can do that. I hope it‘s a signal that will be picked up by many. Vitamins save lives.
Vitamin D has also a dramatic effect on heart and circulatory disease. My vitamin D level is now 100 ng/ml. When I had my heart attack, I had 13 ng/ml.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#549  Post by Frodo » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:34 am

Fear-makers and stupid-makers

German doctor Ulrich Strunz says: „In our world there are so many fear-makers, worry-makers, sick-makers, stupid-makers. And so few encouragers. All great people who have advanced humanity have been encouragers. And strangely enough, encouragers have usually succeeded. You probably know one.“ (He means „they have advanced humanity“. The business of fear is certainly another topic).
Also on my long lp(a)-trip I learned not to listen to the fear-makers. I think I‘ll give my new book the title „No fear of lp(a)“. :wink:

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#550  Post by Frodo » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:53 am

Vitamins and other essential substances save lives

... not only in hospitals.
Paul Taylor wrote an interesting article about malnourished hospital patients: https://www.dr-rath-foundation.org/2021 ... mon-sense/
I don‘t know how it is in the US. The food I got in heart hospitals in Germany was vitamin-less, high in carbohydrates and combined bad fats. Dead calories. No fruit. No vital substances, just when the body needs the vital substances. In heart clinics. They don‘t know what damage they are doing.
But I was prepared. My wife supplied me with „my“ vitamin C and other nutrients.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#551  Post by Frodo » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:28 am

Do you still think statins help?

About 655.000 Americans die from heart disease each year. That‘s 1 in every 4 deaths. One person dies every 36 seconds. 1.794 deaths each day. (According to Heart Disease Facts/CDC Gov). For tens of years.
The same, but relatively more in Germany. 331.200 deaths in 2019. 907 each day. Residents in Germany 83,2 Mio vs 330 Mio in USA.
And they don‘t stop saying, it‘s the cholesterol. You have to lower it and to take statins. For tens of years. Did it help? I think, no.
All cardiologists have told me you have to take statins, for life. One of them even said you suffer from your cholesterol. Helplessness, or what is he suffering from?

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#552  Post by Frodo » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:52 am

Give the heart ketones

I‘ve already reported on this in my post number 512: „Ketones result from a ketogenic diet. Actually that makes sense. Ketogenic diet is nature, the factory setting of humans. In the entire evolution there was nothing else to eat.“ No garbage like fast food. No dead calories.
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-02- ... wZIQqWytWo

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#553  Post by Frodo » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:41 am

Magnesium and Heart Health

... that is the title of an article in the new journal from Life Extension. The article reports that magnesium helps prevent an array of cardiovascular disorders. Inadequate magnesium levels have been linked with an increased risk for cardiovascular disease, including stroke, coronary heart disease, heart failure, arrhythmias, and death. According to Dr. Carolyn Dean, magnesium prevents muscle spasms in the blood vessels which can cause a heart attack. Described in her book „The Magnesium Miracle“.
According to LEF almost half of Americans of all ages are below the estimated average requirement for magnesium. This also applies to Germany.
Since the Framingham study we have known that the serum magnesium level should be above 0,9 mmol/l. My level was last 34,7 mg/dl. I think that‘s about 1,1 mmol/l. Measured in whole blood. This is better because there is only 30 % of the magnesium in the serum. 70 % are in the blood cells. The ref. value is 31,0 - 38,8. Tomorrow I’ll check my magnesium and other values of micronutrients again.
My arrhythmias have disappeared with the help of magnesium I take about 1,5 - 2 grams in different forms.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#554  Post by Frodo » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:39 am

Do not guess but measure

I got my lab report today. The results surprised me a bit:
- Magnesium measured in whole blood = only 33,3 mg/l, hematocrit correlated: -4 %
- Potassium measured in whole blood = 1763 mg/l, hematocrit correlated: -2 %
- Calcium measured in serum = 2,18 mmol/l
- Ferritin: down to 74,6 ng/ml
- Vitamin D: down to 80 ng/ml.

All important values for the heart. I take about 1,5 g magnesium (citrate, oxide and chloride spray/transdermal), and 600 mg potassium, and 800 mg calcium. That is obviously not enough. My excretion rate probably also contributes to the result. My excretion is very high due to my diet, vitamin C and arginine. I will increase my dietary supplement.

Vitamin D decreased from 105 ng/ml to 80 ng/ml. I take 60.000 IU weekly. I‘ll increase it to 80.000 - 100.000.
And ferritin... I had stopped taking iron. because I wanted to see if there was enough in food. That is obviously not enough. I‘ll try to get it back up to at least 130 ng quickly, because the deficit was already noticeable while running. And the low iron has also lowered hemoglobin.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#555  Post by Frodo » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:27 am

My self-test

I have compiled the results of my self-test for my new book. My lp(a) has decreased from about 250 nmol to 130 nmol in that time. I think that is a good result.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”