German trying to use PT to lower Lp(a) without success

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: German trying to use PT to lower Lp(a) without success

Post Number:#376  Post by Frodo » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:10 am

I spoke to my doctor today about my latest blood results. She says they‘re excellent. Unusually good. But I knew that already because now I can judge all values myself. I think even better than the doctor.
The small blood count and the differential blood count are fine. CRP ultrasensitive 0,05. Ferritin 145,5. INR 1,10. Fibrinogen 213. All micronutrients and vitamins in the optimal range. Vitamin D 248 nmol = 100 ng. Testosteron 7,22. Parathormone 27,7. IGF-1 = 169,5. Only the lp(a) value does not change unfortunately yet. I‘ll check it again in one month.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#377  Post by Frodo » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:35 am

One more important piece of information about my blood values, so that you can assess it correctly. I am 72 years young. BMI = 20. Body fat percentage : 8 %.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#378  Post by Frodo » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:22 am

I am currently reading the book „The End of Heart Disease“ by Joel Fuhrman. I liked the beginning quite a bit. Especially his statement that invasive procedures like coronary angiography or angiogram, angioplasty with stent implantation and coronary artery bypass grafting are not effective because they only treat the symptoms. And that they can do more harm than good. But what follows in the next is a revival of the curious theories of Ancel Keys:
Saturated fat impact on heart disease, stroke, inflammation, cancer. Avoid saturated fat.
High cholesterol is harmful. Correlation between higher cholesterol levels and an early cardiac death.
Egg consumption increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
Meat and butter are not health foods.
Salt the forgotten killer.
And so on...
And the remedy is nuts and seeds. Time and again.
No word about the importance of vitamin C and lp(a).
I‘ll read it no longer. It‘s enough.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#379  Post by Frodo » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:48 pm

I checked other blood levels today. Homocysteine, thyroid (TSH, fT3, fT4, antibodies TPO and TAK) and testosterone free. Important values, in particular for my heart. I hope I‘ll get the results on thursday.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#380  Post by Frodo » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:42 am

I got my blood lab report today. Homocysteine = 8,8. 5 would be better but ok. Testosterone free = 10,4, also ok. Thyroid values: TSH = 8,4. It‘s too high. I think caused by iodine (LL). fT 3 and fT3 could be better but ok. Antibodies: TPO = ok. TAK = 204. It‘s too high. Ref. value = <115. Perhaps caused also by iodine or dairy products. Although I have no symptoms of hashimoto I will test dairy products additionally again. :oops:

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#381  Post by Frodo » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:37 am

„101 references support the use of vitamin C for treating viral illness, included COVID-19“, says Andrew Saul on MeWe. An very interesting article by Magnus P.F. Rasmussen.
http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omn ... shtml#REF1

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#382  Post by Frodo » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:26 am

Animals make themselves up to 100 grams of vitamin C during stress and illness. Many people do not know this, as I find out time and again. But why do the bodies of animals produce so much vitamin C anyway and not the „remedies“ of pharmaceutical
medicine, such as beta blockers, antihypertensives, psychotropic drugs, painkillers, antibiotics, to name but a few?
Surely their bodies could do that, if these drugs were curing or essential to life. Is it possible that nature knows more than people?
But if people knew that, then there would be no more business with disease, I think.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#383  Post by Frodo » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:47 am

„Vitamin C levels are so low in all COVID patients they can‘t be detected... So we absolutely know these patients are absolutely and profoundly deficient in vitamin C. Just on that basis there shouldn‘t be so much controversy about giving vitamin C... They have a disease-induced scurvy“, said Prof. Paul Marik, chief of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine,Eastern Virginia Medical School, in an interview by Patrick Holford. (reported by Dr. Andrew Saul on MeWe)
https://mewe.com/join/megavitaminman

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#384  Post by Frodo » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:41 am

I just got back from my homocysteine infusion (Vit B6, B9 and B12). It always takes almost an hour. But it works. My last homocysteine was 8,8 (ref. value <12, but I think about 5 is better). During infusion I read a part of the „Heart Book“ by Dr. Jeffrey Dach, MD. In chapter 10 „Linus Pauling: Heart Disease Prevention with Vitamin C“ I fortunately read this:
„The time has come for the old dinosaurs to go. In the near future, thanks to Linus Pauling, heart disease will become a curiosity of the past, like the disappearance of gastric ulcers after the invention of antacids and antibiotics.“
Simply great. I think the time has really come. Nobody can stop the topical movement.
I would like to recommend the book by Dr. Dach very much.
(Note: I wrote about my own way to Linus Pauling therapy in my book „Jimmy Blue“.)

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#385  Post by Frodo » Sun May 03, 2020 2:37 pm

Today I ran 10 km for the first time after my heart attack and cardiac arrest four years ago. In three weeks I‘ll run half marathon. Really unbelievable.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#386  Post by Frodo » Tue May 05, 2020 7:00 am

To the article „Unhealthy and Ineffective - the questionable Business with Vitamins“ in the German newspaper „WELT“ Paul Taylor wrote to me:
„The writers and publishers of ‚scare stories‘ are increasingly fighting a hopeless battle. With a growing worldwide interest in natural therapies, and many thousands of studies now proving the efficacy and safety of nutrition-based approaches, the promoters of ‚vitamin scary stories‘ are sounding increasingly like members of the ‚Flat Earth Society‘. As they clearly crave the oxygen of publicity, the best thing we can all do is to ignore them.“
The Flat Earth Society, :lol:
And Dr. Atsuo Yanagisawa wrote: „We must change this world for people‘s health.“

Yes they are right. Wonderful words. All the desperate attempts (like WELT do) will not stop more and more people from taking care of their health themselves. Without pharma medicine.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#387  Post by Frodo » Thu May 07, 2020 11:36 am

I just got the newsletter of Dr. Rath‘s Health Programs with an interesting interview: What you should know about Remdesivir and other drugs.
https://www.dr-rath-foundation.org/2020 ... -pandemic/

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#388  Post by Frodo » Sun May 10, 2020 10:34 am

I have now read a whole series of books on the subject „Reverse Heart Disease“. Many of the authors take the dusty cholesterol hypothesis of old Ancel Keys from the historical medical museum as the cause of the disease. But almost everyone sees the oxidized LDL as one of the causes and therefore as a risk factor.
As Dr. Matthias Rath explains: The theory that oxidized LDL damages the artery walls so severely that it causes heart disease based on a lecture given by Dr. Jialal of the University of Texas in 1992. You don‘t have to go to medical school to see that‘s nonsense. If oxidized LDL would really damage the arteries and lead to plaques then it should affect the whole blood system, not only one part. And would then also have to block the arteries and veins of other parts of the body, such as the nose, elbows, knees, ears and so on. But it doesn‘t. Or have you ever heard it?
I think the only plausible explanation is the lack of vitamin C and other vital substances as the basic cause of heart disease, according to Linus Pauling and Matthias Rath - as I wrote in my book „Jimmy Blue“.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#389  Post by Frodo » Mon May 11, 2020 1:26 pm

During my „run for my life“ I learned what great importance amino acids have for our bodies. Besides arginine and citrulline the amino acid taurine is especially important for me. Taurine has an immense importance for the mitochondria and the energy metabolism. With taurine I have improved the pumping capacity of my heart and lowered my blood pressure. No doctor has ever told me or „prescribed“ it before. I take 6 to 8 grams daily.
Next week I‘ll check my amino values. And once again thyroid and lp(a).

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#390  Post by Frodo » Wed May 13, 2020 10:55 am

In my post on May 10, I wrote: „I have now read a whole series of books on the subject „Reverse Heart Disease“. Not all the authors deal with lp(a) in detail.
But Dr. Stephen Sinatra writes about it and recommends
niacin
vitamin C
fish oil
bioidentical estrogen and testosterone
to lower lp(a) levels.
And he says l-carnitine lowers in some patients lp(a).

But if my body produces lp(a) for repair - according to Pauling/Rath - then I have to take care of the damage and not of lp(a). If there is no damage, lp(a) is no longer needed. Until then, all I can do is to prevent sticking with lysine and proline. Though I do everything to heal my arteries. With Pauling/Rath therapy. And of course, I take lysine and proline and all the nutrients my body needs. Today again, I got a vitamin C infusion. Next on Friday.
I‘ll check lp(a) again next week.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”