German trying to use PT to lower Lp(a) without success

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: German trying to use PT to lower Lp(a) without success

Post Number:#511  Post by Frodo » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:50 am

DiverDown
Interesting. That is a very good value. As I said, it is doubtful whether value plays a role. Hickey, however, cites it as a risk factor.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#512  Post by Frodo » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:02 am

Heart Failure...

is very common. Especially in the elderly and after heart attacks. „There is nothing you can do about that“, say the pharma doctors. But they wanted to help me. With statins, beta blockers, aspirin, antihypertensive drugs and so on. They called it „heart failure therapy“. I think, it does the opposite.
We know, that you c a n improve your cardiac output. By strengthening the heart muscle (sports), PT, Q10 etc. A new study shows that ketones also help: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30884964/. Ketones result from a ketogenic diet. Actually that makes sense. Ketogenic diet is nature, the „factory setting“ of humans. In the entire evolution there was nothing else to eat.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#513  Post by Frodo » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:06 am

I don‘t have the laboratory report on my lp(a) measurement yet. I think I‘ll get it on Monday. I‘m looking forward to the result. I had increased niacin (about 3 g) and lipo-C in particular.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#514  Post by Frodo » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:53 am

I got my lab report yesterday. Lp(a) was 140 nmol (down from 218/Mar 2020, 175/May to 135/Jul and now 140). Always the same laboratory and the same method. It‘s a good result, I think. According to EAS, from 150 it becomes critical.
I also checked apolipoprotein B (101 mg/dl) and apolipoprotein A1 (196 g/dl). Ratio apo B:apo A1 = about 0,51. That‘s ok too. I will continue to increase my intake and take care of my GFR.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#515  Post by Frodo » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:50 am

eDoc
Another question for eDoc. Can DMSO help me with a small inflammation/thrombosis in the calf? I think it can.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#516  Post by Frodo » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:21 am

One of the favorites in my book collection on heart disease
Why Animals Don‘t Get Heart Attacks... But People Do!
by Dr. Matthias Rath

The comment says: „The largest epidemic on planet earth today is caused by heart attacks, strokes and other forms of cardiovascular disease that have already cost mankind hundreds of millions of lives. However, this cardiovascular epidemic is not a genuine disease but the result of long term deficiencies of vitamins and other essential micronutrients in the cells of our bodies. Moreover, it is also preventable.
The book summarizes the groundbreaking discoveries of Matthias Rath (and Linus Pauling) and explains how the scientific findings will ultimately lead to the eradication of cardiovascular disease.“
(I hope the time will come)

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#517  Post by Frodo » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:01 pm

Omega-3 does nothing for the heart...

according to a new study https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33190147/
The Swiss doctor Volker Schmiedel says: „One of the methodologically worst studies I have ever read. Why did the study not work?
- Because pharmaceutical medicine believes that it can artificially improve a natural product.
- Because scientists do not understand the complexity of foods with a wide variety of compositions.
- Because entrepreneurs want to make high profits by converting a valuable food into an artificial drug.
Something like this happens when entrepreneurial greed for profit is paired with a lack of scientific competence.“

I recommend the books by Susan Allport „The Queen of Fats“, by William and James Sears „The Omega-3 Effect“ and by Joern Dyerberg and Richard Passwater „The Missing Wellness Factors EPA and DHA“. And you know more about omega-3 than the authors of the study.

Christopher62
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#518  Post by Christopher62 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:55 pm

Have you tried Bergamot essential oil ? google it , it was one of my ingredients when I lowered my cholesterol by 100 points in a month ,to avoid the Dr pushing Statins on me every visit.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#519  Post by Frodo » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:50 am

Christopher62

Thank you for your tip. But I don‘t need and don‘t want Bergamot. Why should I take it? I don‘t want to lower my cholesterol. Cholesterol isn‘t bad. Not even lp(a). Nature didn‘t equip us we a system designed to kill us.
Current clinical evidence does not demonstrate that titrating lipid therapy to achieve proposed low LDL levels is beneficial or safe.
What this mean (says Dr. Graveline) in plain English is that the theory of cholesterol causation for heart disease is incorrect. Cholesterol is not the culprit. What we have been taught since 1955 (the time of old Ancel Keys) about the cause of atherosclerosis has been dead wrong.
There is no credible science that offers proof that lowering cholesterol levels to physiologically abnormal levels reduces cardiovascular risk. All our cells need cholesterol to function properly.
Show me one serious study that proves the success of lowering cholesterol. In absolute terms of mortality, not relative. You won‘t find any.
An interesting article: https://www.dr-rath-foundation.org/2017 ... e-is-dead/

Christopher62
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#520  Post by Christopher62 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:33 am

Fair enough , I will leave you to discover the holy grail then..Cheers

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#521  Post by Frodo » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:56 am

The Wonderful World Within Us
(What I learned in my self-experiment on healing)

Our bodies always want to protect us and always try a lot with us. Unfortunately, we don‘t make an effort and prefer to throw everything overboard that has accompanied us for 2,5 million years. And we throw all industrial „garbage“ into our bodies and wonder when they no longer work. And then let the doctors tell us which of the approximately 30.000 diseases we have. And let us prescribe so-called drugs with which we annoy our bodies.
I wrote about it in „Jimmy Blue und der Lauf um mein Leben“.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#522  Post by Frodo » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:37 am

German doctor Ulrich Strunz wrote...
„In front of me is an aminogram with top scores:
Methionine 74 nmol/l (ref. 25-40)
Lysin 268 nmol/l (ref. 139-240).
Amazing, because I regularly measure values that are far too low. Methionine and lysine are crucial for virus defense. Methionine is at the beginning of every amino acid chain. You can‘t get enough of it. And then the top value for lysine: 268. Far above the target value. Very good.“
We know how important lysin is, according to LP. And therefore my value is 327 nmol. Better than Dr. Strunz (I think he has his own aminogram in front of.) But my methionine isn‘t good. I will try to improve the value.

Christopher62
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#523  Post by Christopher62 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:07 pm

How do you improve the Methionine levels ?

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#524  Post by Frodo » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:01 am

Christopher62

Methionine is essential. This means you have to eat it. Methionine is in protein. Two ways to improve it:
eat more protein perhaps Whey (improve your total protein value, my value is only 6,3)
or feed methionine directly (no problem to get it on Amazon).
I‘m eating not enough protein and I didn‘t take it directly. I will do both now.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#525  Post by Frodo » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:50 am

Once again: The wonderful world within us
Im just reading the book „Overdo$ed America“ by John Abramson. I don‘t agree with him on everything, but it is very interesting. I think of a quote from Harvey Diamond:
„What causes a cut on the finger to heal? Is it the patch or the ointment that is applied to the wound? Of course neither, because the body takes care of itself. The human body repairs itself, heals itself and sustains itself.“
It even heals cardiovascular disease. We just have to give it what it needs. It doesn‘t want, need or know drugs from the pharmaceutical industry.
Note on drugs (in relation to the book by John Abramson): Don‘t believe any study that you haven‘t written yourself.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”