German trying to use PT to lower Lp(a) without success

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: German trying to use PT to lower Lp(a) without success

Post Number:#496  Post by Frodo » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:58 pm

I‘m just reading the book „The Dark Side of Statins“ by Dr. Duane Graveline. Therefore a few more quotes on statins:

Dr. Duane Graveline: Cholesterol lowering therapies were implicated in
- Damage of muscles, including the heart muscle
- increased risk of dementia
- Neuro-muscular problems

Dr. Sinatra: There are troubling indicators that statin drugs may be associated with a higher risk of cancer and diabetes

Dr. Jeffrey Dach: Statin pill in the Medical Museum

Prof. Harumi Okuyama: Statins stimulate atherosclerosis and heart failure

Dr. Mikael Rabaeus: Statin discontinuation could actually save lives

Dr. Michel de Lorgeril: Statin drugs have no benefit, and their discontinuation might even save lives

And last but not least German doctor Ulrich Strunz: Statins - the daily fraud against 5 million Germans (Not for me)

I think that‘s enough. No more to say.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#497  Post by Frodo » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:01 am

A building block of life - and so little known

Glycine, the smallest amino acid, is one of the building blocks of life. Because glycine has already been detected in meteorites. You can say that glycine is found in the star dust of which we are made. And very interesting for everyone with heart disease: 35 percent of our structural proteins are glycine. The structure and resilience of our arteries also depends on the strength of the connective tissue that forms our arteries, you know. Glycine prevents ischemia/reperfusion and cold storage/reperfusion injury to a variety of tissues and organs, including heart, liver, kidney, intestine.
I use glycine as a sugar substitute. My blood level for glycine is therefore optimally (475 nmol). And it really is a good alternative to avoid deadly sugars.
Do you already take glycine?

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#498  Post by Frodo » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:49 am

Vitamin C test

After a long time I tested my vitamin C requirement again yesterday. With Robert Cathcart‘s method of bowel tolerance. I have needed 50-60 g vitamin C to reach the bowel tolerance limit. That surprised me, because I thought that I need less now. This is unfortunately not the case. Therefore I will continue to take about 35 g daily.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#499  Post by Frodo » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:19 pm

A small excerpt from my book „Jimmy Blue and the Run for my Life“

„I have found my way. Late but I hope, not too late. I now know what my body can do and what it needs to function optimally. And therefore I will continue as I have learned in the last few years. I‘ll take care of my body myself. It is my body and I am solely responsible for it. Then healing is possible...
And I often think of my good friend up there. But I don‘t want to rely on him sending me so many guardian angels a third time. I’ll do everything myself that is important for my health and continue the „run for my life“ with even greater commitment...“

At the moment I‘m writing a new book that has to do with the continuation of the „run for my life“. But I still need some more time to finish it. At first only in German.
Note: But here in the forum my english has also gotten better, I hope. At least now I can even translate texts for Dr. Andrew Saul into German.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#500  Post by Frodo » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:56 am

I have said in my post No. 496 „A few more quotes on statins“: No more to say. But there is something to say, that I did not know before. From the book by MD Duane Graveline „The Dark Side of Statins

Dr. Graveline says that cholesterol, which is reduced by statins, you know, is essential for brain and the memory function. According to Dr. Graveline „the cholesterol for the brain is produced in the brain itself by glial cells (the only source of brain cholesterol) and reduced by statins as in the rest of the body. But memory cannot function without enough cholesterol. The consequences are amnesia episodes that occur without warning, called TGA (transient global amnesia). Not only 2012 did the FDA warn of cognitive side effects (memory loss, confusion) as adverse events from statins.“ Interesting because 5 million Germans take statins. And good to know when I speak to one of them. :lol: What will the doctors say to them? These are signs of dementia, alzheimer‘s? I‘m afraid so.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#501  Post by Frodo » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:26 am

It wasn‘t the mask...
A little story from my Facebook page („Hansen Diel“). Translated:

Not about lp(a), but interesting for anyone with heart disease. Experienced while shopping. Mask compulsory in the entire pedestrian zone. After about an hour I suddenly had cramping pain in the heart area. Sweating and nausea. I sat on a bench outside and took off my mask. I tried to calm myself down with breathing technique. After 10 minutes it got better and I could at least go to our parking lot. Without mask. I was constantly watching how that developed. But it didn‘t come back. I tested troponin. That was ok. Next day I tested my resilience, 10 km running. Without problems. I had never experienced anything like this before. It was so bad that my wife wanted to call the ambulance. However, I immediately suspected that it was due to the lack of oxygen through the mask. I have researched. In fact, the decreased oxygen supply can lead to the symptoms I have been experiencing . It does not have to be with everyone, but it is clear. It was the mask, even if the „experts“ say otherwise (see heading). My heart needs more oxygen, I believe. My oxygen saturation drastically drops with the mask. I checked that.
I wonder, who is actually responsible if something worse happens?

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#502  Post by DiverDown2 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:37 am

What I have noticed when wearing a mask for any length of time:
My face get Red and my Blood Pressure goes up about 15 points.

As far as who is responsible, I would you we are, have you ever seen a politician take responsibility for anything
Last edited by DiverDown2 on Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#503  Post by Frodo » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:48 am

After telling that, many told me that they had experienced something similar. Also in my doctor‘s practice.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#504  Post by Frodo » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:14 pm

Stardust is our Life

Not only glycine, iron is also star dust. The iron atom is the most stable in the universe. Probably originated with the „big bang“. Is in unchanged form in our earth, migrates into plants, from there into animals. And we eat it. We need it for the transport of oxygen. Important for our heart. A study with mice showed what cardiac output has to do with iron. Bred mice without iron regulators in the heart muscle cells. The mice had an iron deficiency in the heart muscle, which proved to be a powerful brake on performance. This is especially bad after a heart attack. Then the heart strength decreases in fast motion. This was the first time that the connection between iron and heart strength was proven in the animal model.
How much iron do I need? I have compared some recommendations (as ferritin value).
- German doctor Ulrich Strunz: at least 60 ng/ml f, 120 ng/ml m. He says, a real value: 300.
- WHO: 120 - 140
- Mercola: 40 - 60
- Hyman: up to 200
- German doctor Wolfgang Feil: at least 80 f, 100 m
- cardiologist congress in Orlando: at least 100
- biochemist: up to 150
- Izabella Wentz: up to 150 f.
My value is 150 - 200. My wife 150. My son 270.
Most recommend heme iron. That is iron from meat (especially contained in the liver) and fish. Of course, this has been eaten for millions of years.

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#505  Post by DiverDown2 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:10 am

Might want to read this about iron before raising to much
https://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/new ... t-attack#1

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#506  Post by Frodo » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:07 pm

Diver Down
What do you think is too much? I don‘t know the study. They used high level iron injections. That is a completely different matter. And they say too much iron is the first step to atherosclerosis. That’s not true as we know from Linus Pauling.
Our ancestors didn’t know such studies. According to Eaton et al they ate enough iron, because iron-rich meat was prominent in their diets. And they didn’t have heart attacks like us. At my heart attack I had 53 ng ferritin. Doesn’t have to mean anything, but can. At 150 I feel a lot better. But everyone has to know this for themselves or try it.
How is your ferritin value? By the way, I think you know what you can do to prevent iron from causing damage.

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#507  Post by DiverDown2 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:26 pm

Mine is 62ng.
This article is what concerned me.
https://www.lesleyjamesmd.com/optimal-f ... prise-you/

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#508  Post by Frodo » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:58 pm

Not me. Who is James Lesley?

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#509  Post by Frodo » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:36 am

At Doctor‘s Office

Today I had another homocysteine infusion. Rather an infusion to lower homocysteine (below 8, better 5). Especially vitamins B6, B9 and B12, but they put it together with all of the other B-vitamins. I need it every three weeks, as I‘ve found out. Although I take high dose B6, B9 and B12 daily. By the way, at my heart attack I had a homocysteine value about 14. Certainly critical, said Dr. Strunz. I know it‘s controversial but I‘d rather be careful.
I also wanted to check lp(a) again. But I forgot to drink enough. Now I‘ll do it tomorrow,
This is the doctor‘s office and the team, that helps me with my self treatment: https://www.dr-maki.de. I like them.

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#510  Post by DiverDown2 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:10 am

When I had my Heart Attack my Homocysteine Level was 5.6

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”