Off All Drugs on Pauling's Therapy

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Off All Drugs on Pauling's Therapy

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:43 am

Hi Owen,

First thing I want to say is THANK-YOU and this is a big understatement for what you`ve done for me so far.

You said go on Vit C/Lysine/Proiline and I did. You said to go on K2/D3 and Vit E and I did and there are others (niacin, coQ10, etc) but if it wasn`t for you and your website I don`t know where I`d be probably on aspirin and statin for the rest of my life!

As of right now I'm on NO drugs. That right NONE. In a nutshell I use DMSO (5ml/day) rather than aspirin and I use the PT/niacin instead of a statin drug.

My recent tests show the efficacy of your supplements. My lipids, in a span of 1.5 years, were the following:

TC 244 down to 168

LDL 178 down to 107

HDL 47 UP to 57

Trig 91 down to 23.9

Lp(a) 10.4 down 3.8

I don't want to pat myself on the back but ANYONE can do what I did. The supplements are very cheap and you'll be healthier and live a long time!

Regards,

Dario

Great news.

You don't know how smart you really are! Independent thinkers and free spirits can easily cure the number one cause of death on the planet - without a doctor.

Thank you for this report. (I don't know of the top of my head whether you are a customer, but if you are, we offer one shipment with FREE SHIPPING for testimonials we can post -- Good or Bad)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”