Heart Blockage, Angiogram scheduled.... which product?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Heart Blockage, Angiogram scheduled.... which product?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:22 am

Hello Owen,

I have been diagnosed with heart blockage probably in one or more arteries, having failed a stress test. I have a scheduled angiogram test next Wednesday to confirm this and they want to insert stents if needed. I will make a decision about proceeding with this test by Monday.

In the meantime, on a parallel path, I want to begin a Pauling heart supplement therapy immediately to try and halt further blockage. My question is which product do you think will be most efficacious in reducing/reversing and preventing new blockage for my situation, cardio-c, heart tech or cardioade?

I would like an immediate response if possible so I can order them right away.

Thank you,

W

Go to the drug store, purchase vitamin C and lysine as 500 mg tablets (Nature's Way is a good brand) and work up to 10 pills of each per day)
Here is some guidance http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11577 The point is that you can start on Pauling's invention/therapy today!

If nothing else, it will teach you how easy and convenient one of the drink mixes are.

As far as the stents. I would try to delay, so long as you start taking at least 5000 mg of vitamin C (10,000 mg daily even better) you may experience some improvement in a fairly short period of time (.e.g angina should be gone well within a month), if there is calcium hardenning the arterie, it can take up to one year to clear, and you would need to add Vitamin K (e.g. Super-K from LEF.ORG).

To cover all bases, you might try the strategy of one Tower Ascorsine-9, plus one or two of either Heart Tech or Cardio-C.. So one serving of A-9 daily, and the other 1 or 2 servings of HT or Cardio-C.

If you went with only Cardio-C, then don't forget magnesium, CoQ10, a good natural vitamin E and vitamin K.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”