Male, Heart Attack 10 years ago, just starting PT

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Male, Heart Attack 10 years ago, just starting PT

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:10 am

Owen, I have been taking 6g vit c powder from pure bulk and l lysine 6 g and l proline 1g a day now for two months.
I am also taking EECP theropy as well. 10 years ago I had a heart attack and a stent was placed. I have been off all drugs for 7 years and just taking omega three tumeric ginger and coQ10.

All was well up to two months ago when I started with chess pain again. it progressed quickly and I went to my doctor and he scheduled me for a cath and possibly another stent. I researched a natural solution to my problem and found eecp and vit c. I am progressing now with improvement but not yet back to 100%.

My problem is that my gut is always in disruption at the levels of supplements i am taking.
Any advice on this and i noticed some constipation.
Thanks
b

The knowledge that Linus Pauling passed on to us is that the root of the problem of cardiovascular disease is a vitamin C deficiency. Everything else follows from that. You did not mention supplementing vitamin C prior to 2 months ago.

The goal for an average heart patient should be at least 10,000 mg of vitamin C daily. (6000 lysine is a good amount as is 1 gram proline).

Regarding the gut "disruption." You might try taking some of the vitamin C as sodium ascorbate (or add some sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) to the ascorbic acid as Pauling himself did). This addresses the "GERD" problems people sometimes have when stomach acid backs up from their stomach and burns the bottom of their throats. Another idea from reports we get, is to take a portion of the daily vitamin C and lysine on an empty stomach 20 minutes prior to a meal.

But if your tolerance is still low and you cannot take enough vitamin C, it is time to consider liposomal. In my opinion, for heart disease, the DIY "liposomal" (emulsions) are probably fine. The objective is to get as much vitamin C as possible absorbed through the gut and into the blood stream.

As far as constipation, think about adding a good magnesium. And don't forget about a good vitamin E - such as Unique E from A. C. Grace, because vitamin E is almost as important a vitamin C for heart disease. And if you are on typical heart meds, then you should also think vitamin K - to move calcium from your arteries into your bones.

This protocol is available as a free download

http://practicingmedicinewithoutalicense.com/protocol/
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”