Ultra high glucose/Cholesterol - brought down on diabetes (no carb diet)

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Ultra high glucose/Cholesterol - brought down on diabetes (no carb diet)

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu May 04, 2017 6:45 am

Sirs,
I had not been feeling well for some time and I believe had been doing the high dosage vitamin c for about a month although you would be able to see through my purchase records the exact time. I was doing some where between 3-4 scoops of the vitamin c powder per day and having no bowel discomfort. I went to the Dr. and she did blood work around 3/22/17. The results came back that my blood sugar was around 400 mg/dl. My cholesterol was 880 and my triglycerides were a whopping 6303.

Subsequently I went on the diabetes diet and without medication I have been able to reduce my blood sugar to normal levels. The diet consisted of eliminating sugar and most other carbs. On my subsequent blood test of 4/26/17 my blood cholesterol was 252 and my triglycerides were 491. I theorize that on the 1st blood test my body was cleansing my arteries of the built up plaque deposits and using my blood stream to distribute the cholesterol to other cells in my body for storage to be used at another time. Just wanted to share my experience. I am happy to forward the tests and any other information I have. If you have any observations or questions I would love to hear them.

Thank you, D. M.

When was the last blood test prior to starting vitamin C and what were those results? I surmise that you started vitamin C because you weren't feeling well. Glad the diet seems to be working. Are you on insulin? (From what we think we know, thank you Dr. Ely, such high blood sugar would work to prevent even higher dose vitamin C from entering certain cells.)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Ultra high glucose/Cholesterol - brought down on diabetes (no carb diet)

Post Number:#2  Post by Johnwen » Thu May 04, 2017 10:31 am

Did they do a TSH, Amylase, Serum lipase tests???

In plain language the two most common causes of this problem are hyperthyroid or a problem with the pancreas!
After that extreme physical stress such as a heart attack or stroke can also cause it. However I don’t think you had these otherwise you wouldn’t be here inquiring about the cause.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”