Full Panel Cholesterol Thyroid Glucosl Results Need Help

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

bjcbrenda

Full Panel Cholesterol Thyroid Glucosl Results Need Help

Post Number:#1  Post by bjcbrenda » Tue May 16, 2017 5:32 am

I have received my full panel numbers for cholestrol and thyroid and blood sugar

Total 293
LDL 197
HDL 57
Non hdl 236
Plaque marker is good 14.2
Apolipoprotein is high 174
VLDL 79
TOTAL LDL Particles 1613
Total hdl particles 7184
Remant protein 344
Dense LDL 639
DENSE LDL IV 111
BOUYANT HDL 2b 2261
Not-hdl,particles 1692
Cardio Risk Assementb - high
Omega 6 to 3 high and I do not eat omega 6 much at all
Arachidonic acid 13.9 high
Linoleum acid 24.3 high
TRIGLYCERIDES 121. - Doc UPPED NICIAN AGREED NO STATINS and thinks once hormones in shape cholestrol will b better

Insulin 7.9
Glucose 92
A1C 5.2
LEPTIN 9.7
DIABETES RISK LOW

Barely any traceable estrogen or testosterone - doc GAVE ME BIO IDENTICAL PELLET and progesterone

TSH 3.02 UIU/ML Standard 0.5-1.5
Free t3 2.4 pg/ml standard 3.5-4.2
Free T4 1.15 ng/do standard o.80-1.70
Thyroid peroxidase AB 16 IUML SHE LABELED AUTOIMMUNE - doc GAVE ME westhyroid and adrenal supplements

Taking Suggested dose (see below) 6of c lysine and proline however i've been taking it first thing in the morning last At night and is causing (never did before) burning/rashing with BM ...and I just had a major diverticulitis attack....no hormones thins the intenstines ....so need to adjust c might need lipsonel but it is very expensive and I also take l glutamine for intenstines as well

How should I adjust VC protocol for the cholestrol issues any advice ? I have been taking 6 grams Ulta Fine China Free VC with l lysine and l proline divided along with V super k and results showed still VC deficient...so what to do

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Full Panel Cholesterol Thyroid Glucosl Results Need Help

Post Number:#2  Post by pamojja » Tue May 16, 2017 6:23 am

bjcbrenda wrote:How should I adjust VC protocol for the cholestrol issues any advice ? I have been taking 6 grams Ulta Fine China Free VC with l lysine and l proline divided along with V super k and results showed still VC deficient...so what to do

You've got a good doc, because many times lipid abnormalities normalize once hormones, especially thyroid, normalize. Niacin didn't helped to get my trigs down (which again could drive your high LDL-particel numbers), in my case only carbohydrate restriction helped with that. But we all react differently.

I would just wait how the added hormone support changes the numbers, and try to increase the vitamin C intake by taking it more frequently at lower doses.

bjcbrenda

Re: Full Panel Cholesterol Thyroid Glucosl Results Need Help

Post Number:#3  Post by bjcbrenda » Tue May 16, 2017 6:44 am

Wow thanks and I do eat low-carb and have been for about 2 1/2 months completely eating low-carb that is I do Keto....I had to get off of statins and chose to do so without the recommendation of my military doctor because I was having increased numbness tingling cramping in my toes and fingers to the point it was becoming serious and within two weeks of quitting my statins they have almost disappeared the symptoms that is and I consider myself fortunate because if you stay on statins too long after the symptoms start they may never reverse. I just started taking nician in this last week so I really have no way of knowing for me. Yes I chose to pay out-of-pocket for a functional doctor because my military experience was not helping me at all and she told me my thyroid was normal and all that kind of junk.

My main concern with my VC see was how it would affect my diverticulitis so in order to get more I probably will try Lipsonel to see and you are rightmy doc did tell me once my hormones level out that my cholesterol and my intestines and everything will improve and I must say this is the first time in I can't remember When that I did not get up with the fog around my head and feel like my eyes were tired and falling out. You never realize sometimes how bad you feel and tell you feel good.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”