Locked out from PT section , yet a heart patient (FIXED?)

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Locked out from PT section , yet a heart patient (FIXED?)

Post Number:#1  Post by skwoodwiva » Tue May 16, 2017 6:46 am

Yet a member since Dec '16 or so.
My PMs do not work either.
How do I gain access?

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: Locked out from PT section , yet a heart patient

Post Number:#2  Post by Joanna45 » Tue May 16, 2017 9:30 am

I'm a member and have been for almost a year and I'm locked out of the heart forum also..
Sad indeed.. what the FDA is doing

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by pamojja » Tue May 16, 2017 5:20 pm

skwoodwiva wrote:Yet a member since Dec '16 or so.
My PMs do not work either.
How do I gain access?

PMs usually do work, but some members just ignore them. You can always post in the 'General Discussion' subforum, like here. I wouldn't recommend access to PT section at this point in time anyway, because there would be nobody there to respond.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Wed May 17, 2017 4:17 am

THE HEART DISEASE FORUM SHOULD NOW BE FULLY ACCESSIBLE

We have decided that even during our move to the forum's final resting place, probably under my re titled book (tentatively VITAMIN C CURES vitaminCcures.com) that it makes no sense to punish heart patients. This is nuts. We are criminals for telling the truth about vitamin C. That may change - soon, if for no other reason than the Vaccinators and their propaganda have hurt Trump.

The status of this forum and FDA power is uncertain. Not to take any chances, we had tried to make the forum private (member only) like the cancer forums, but as you all know that was messed up. So I just opened up all permissions, hopefully to match the general discussion.

Please let us know if you are still locked out!
(If people start asking questions at the "Pauling-therapy" forum, we'll know it worked.)

The following is a preview of an upcoming Bolen Report (Register at BolenReport.com and encourage your friends.)

The cost of Healthcare has grown to more than 17% of the entire GDP of the U.S.A. Heart disease is the number one killer of Americans with an annual death toll over 800,000.

Take a look at these 2014 annual death statistics:
Major Cardiovascular Diseases [MCD] 803,227
Cerebrovascular Diseases [subset of MCD] 133,103
Essential Hypertension and Hypertensive Renal Disease [subset of MCD] 30,221
Malignant Neoplasms [Cancer] 591,699
Chronic Lower Respiratory Diseases 147,101
Accidents (Unintentional Injuries) [Total] 136,053
Motor Vehicle Accidents [subset of Total Accidents] 35,398
Alzheimer's Disease 93,541
Diabetes Mellitus 76,488
Influenza and Pneumonia 55,227

But wait, there's more. Every year about 735,000 Americans have a heart attack. Of these, 525,000 are a first heart attack and 210,000 happen in people who have already had a heart attack.2https://www.cdc.gov/heartdisease/facts.htm

In 2005, the American Heart Association estimated that 63 million Americans suffer cardiovascular disease. More than one million undergo some form of heart operation, and over 15 million are taking statin cholesterol lowering drugs on the advice of their doctor. These popular statin drugs are known to deplete CoQ10 and probably cause heart failure.

The 700,000 people who die needlessly every year are those who heed their cardiologists advice.

If the Pauling genie ever gets out of the bottle, it is not hyperbole to suggest that within 30 days, 40% of health care dollars spent on cardiovascular disease would dry up.

This all present quite a problem for us.. If 62 million want to know more about Pauling's therapy (like every newbie at this forum) there isn't any other information available - outside my book and my company and one other company. No studies have been run, so there is nothing to guide cardiologists in the treatment when their patients ask. People will want to know. (I think that means I have to create a kindle edition of VITAMIN C CURES - Heart Disease) ASAP
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Alafairsmom
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Locked out from PT section , yet a heart patient (FIXED?)

Post Number:#5  Post by Alafairsmom » Wed May 17, 2017 4:54 am

Yay, it works. Thanks! :D

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: Locked out from PT section , yet a heart patient (FIXED?)

Post Number:#6  Post by Joanna45 » Wed May 17, 2017 11:37 am

Yes it's working thank you Owen.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”