On Pauling Therapy, Numbers Normal (except glucose) yet still have angina

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

On Pauling Therapy, Numbers Normal (except glucose) yet still have angina

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed May 17, 2017 5:14 pm

Greetings,

Back in March of 2017, I started my husband on Cardiovascular-C after the doctor noted the artery on the back of the heart was approximately 60% blocked.

He has had 2 open heart surgeries when he was 29 and 32, and we have been trying to avoid a third.

As noted, he has been on Pauling's therapy since March 3rd, and notes his angina is coming on quicker now, then it has in the past.

He is taking the product , 3x/day with a 20 minute span from taking anything else.

The blood work he had done, within the last 3 weeks, all came back "spot on" within the normal range except his glucose level..that was at 105... which concerned us a little.

My husband's Cholesterol ratio is 3.5.

So, first off, I would like to stop my order...

What would your recommendations be regarding another product?

Also, is there a correlation between the vitamin c and the sudden increase in his glucose level when all other blood levels are right in the middle of where they should be?

Is the Vitamin C having an effect on his glucose level?

Thanks.

Will await your input,

I wish my glucose was 105! Vitamin C will affect some glucose meters - doe not mean the glucose has been raised.. Vitamin C has a 30 minute half life, so measure glucose before vitamin C intake or 3 to 4 hours after.. So all numbers great and there is concern? 105 is great to me.. I don't see the problem except continued angina..

I would add everything in the free download (Chapter 7) of my book. http://practicingmedicinewithoutalicense.com/protocol/

Especially vitamin E.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: On Pauling Therapy, Numbers Normal (except glucose) yet still have angina

Post Number:#2  Post by Johnwen » Thu May 18, 2017 10:14 pm

He has had 2 open heart surgeries when he was 29 and 32, and we have been trying to avoid a third.

Questions:

How old is he now?

What kind of surgeries did he have ??

What scripted meds is he taking now ???

How often is his angina occurring ????

Look on his blood work and what was his TSH # ?????

Sounds more like vasospasms to me but without knowing the above it would be really hard to tell!

Remember what Linus Pauling said:

“Don’t skip your Vitamin C not even for a single day!”

Stopping it at this point would be a big mistake!
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”