Got my Blood work back

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Got my Blood work back

Post Number:#16  Post by guitarplayer007 » Mon May 22, 2017 8:00 am

Do you believe vitamin C along with other nutrients stops and possibly reverses CVD?

Alafairsmom
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#17  Post by Alafairsmom » Mon May 22, 2017 9:55 am

What pamojja said...

For 7 years you've been pre/diabetic. Some experts want you below 5 for glycemic control. Even if you get to the "nondiabetic" number it's a little like being a dry alcoholic. If you ingest what caused the condition, you will again fully manifest the disease. With no disrespect intended, if McDougall was keeping you healthy, why did you seek out VC? How did you develop CVD if starch is the solution?

Pamojja advised you brilliantly. You would be health smart to carefully monitor your glucose. I personally would add checking at 2 and 4 hour post prandial, because some starches hit their peak at 2 or 4 hours. Your mileage may vary.

Good luck with the experiment; uncontrolled diabetes (read: any diabetes) is wicked hard on your heart.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#18  Post by guitarplayer007 » Mon May 22, 2017 10:12 am

Had a Stent put in 2009, long before I ever ate well. I only discovered McDougall last year. I did the Starch Solution for 6 months, all my number inproved. Cholesterol was under 150. Again a billion Asians lived on white rice primarily and their rate if diabetes was around 1% the body uses sugar for fuel, that's what we run on . There's 3 source of energy, sugar which provides energy, protein which is used to build things and fat which is stored when no food is around. I don't have diabetes and when I was full blown on Starch solution my glucose was 80. Diabetes isn't about to much sugar, it's about insulin resistance. The cell receptors are inhibited my fat, and the insulin can't get the sugar into the cells where belongs. Once your blood gets clean the insulin works like it's supposed to.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#19  Post by guitarplayer007 » Mon May 22, 2017 10:29 am

I want to make this clear, I have Dr. Raths book "Why animals don't get heart attacks and people do"
In his book and I quote," eat a diet rich in cereals, vegetables and rich high fiber foods." Not one time in this book does he mention eating animals, now I'm not saying he telling people to be vegan, but he does emphasize whole plant foods and never, not one time does he say to eat any animal product. I'm just saying he knows that we need large amounts of natural plants in u to bensure our at our healthiest.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#20  Post by guitarplayer007 » Mon May 22, 2017 10:34 am

For lunch today I'm having baked chicken, steamed vegetables and a sweet potato. Tonight a bean burger probably:)

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#21  Post by ofonorow » Wed May 24, 2017 5:23 am

Dr. Rath is a terrific individual, has done enormous good for humanity, but he is no Linus Pauling.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#22  Post by guitarplayer007 » Wed May 24, 2017 5:53 am

Well LP isn't here but Dr. Rath continued the research. I want my heart disease to reverse already damit, this sucks

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#23  Post by guitarplayer007 » Wed May 24, 2017 12:33 pm

Lol

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#24  Post by skwoodwiva » Fri May 26, 2017 4:06 pm

guitarplayer007 wrote:Went off of Whole foods diet aka the starch solution by Dr. Mcdoughall

Total Cholesterol went up from 133 to 212...That's a huge jump in in 5 months, need to start eating better. been eating to much crap.

Also it shows this

LIPOPROTEIN (A) 118 nmol/L <75 nmol/L H
Not sure if that's the same as Lipoprotein little a that Dr. Rath talks about.

When I had a more comprehensive test done last August it showed my LP (a) as 59 I can't believe thats the same protein, if it is why would it go up so much, thought Vitamin C and Niacin helps bring it down.
ugh

Seeing Cardiologist Tomorrow , see what he says when I tell him I don't believe that high cholesterol cause heart disease anymore :0
Ken

Let me share some news in my recent results, Ken to encourage you. I am a male, 60 this year.

I have not posted in a while. I had a MI in mid '14 with 2 plain stents. I went until Nov '16 doing what I thought was healthy living. I could go on with that later. Then I had a mild attack, with markers in my blood. They sent me to the cath lab only to declare I was no candidate and I needed CABG.

So I went along, with the county medical advice, mediCal.
I went bananas on diet reform (I am an O blood types): no hexane refined oils, no grains, paleo basically. Fish oil, borage oil, d'ribose, niacin, moringa, Hawthorn berry & more, Mark Houston protocols. This I have continued to present time. Also, vitamin k, selenium, cod livers, EVOO, CoQ10, fermented garlic, fresh turmeric...
My EF was 30. Lpa was 29 Recovery was hard. About Jan I started PT.
My PT regiment is (now)
3-4g of Target VC + 1 g of IR niacin 6 to 7 times a day
A sippy cup of lysine, proline, elderberry powder to wash each dose down.

A Jan EF was still 30. Mid Jan Lpa 13. All this time I was plagued with leg edema.

Then In Apr a VC test showed 8 mg/dl(.2-1.5 is normal, what is our normal?). EF went 55! My KP cardiologist is astounded. I still am on a very low dose of the Lovostatin, BTW, I understand it is red yeast rice, basically.

About this time I would have spells, crying and leaping for joy! Really many occasions. My mind was sharp now! What is going on?

Edema is gone. I can eat sea salt again. My mind is keen, I believe I have had slow thinking and foggyness for 17 years.
Was I denial in 2007 when aspirin got me through a day.

I run a mile now faster than I have in 25 years.
Last edited by skwoodwiva on Fri May 26, 2017 7:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#25  Post by guitarplayer007 » Fri May 26, 2017 4:20 pm

I'm going for calcium score Wednesday, not sure why lol
I wish there were more people on this forum who could say yes Vitamin C reversed my CVD. but I was reading book it could take over a year with advanced CVD.
thanks for the encouragement!
Ken

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#27  Post by guitarplayer007 » Fri May 26, 2017 4:29 pm

I think CT without dye cause my kidneys aren't perfect.
My GFR is 59 should be above 60. It's funny when I was eating whole foods diet and no animals, oil or dairy my kidney function went up 10 points.now that I went back to eating animals it went back down. It shows the power of plant based diet. And like I stated in Dr. Rath book he says he a diet rich in vegetables and fruits and high fiber, he never mentions eating animal protein.
Ken

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#28  Post by guitarplayer007 » Fri May 26, 2017 4:32 pm

In addition if you believe low vitamin c is the issue then it makes sense that people that eat a lot of fruits and vegetables would get a lot more vitamin c then meat eaters and have less heart disease.
Ken

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#29  Post by skwoodwiva » Fri May 26, 2017 4:35 pm

Do you realize, you can wheel deal with independent MRIs to get scans for 300 to 400 dollars?
CTs are risky in my opinion

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#30  Post by guitarplayer007 » Fri May 26, 2017 4:45 pm

Risky how?

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”