So if you don't remove all fillings,root canals and dental implants vitamin C therapy is a waste of time

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

So if you don't remove all fillings,root canals and dental implants vitamin C therapy is a waste of time

Post Number:#1  Post by guitarplayer007 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:58 am

That sucks.....still wish the guy that came up with the protocol would weigh in.

Lunes Payling
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: So if you don't remove all fillings,root canals and dental implants vitamin C therapy is a waste of time

Post Number:#2  Post by Lunes Payling » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:34 am

:?: ? Who said that? I said that while Dr. Levy believes that vitamin C alone cannot deal with the "stream" of dental toxicity, but that we (the Foundation) have sufficient evidence that people taking high amounts of vitamin C can reverse their heart disease. We don't know if every person has root canals or mercury amalgam fillings, but a good guess is that everyone with heart disease does have mercury fillings. There would be no reversals if the title of this topic were true. And thus none of these testimonials...https://vitaminccures.com/blog/index.php/heart-disease-testimonials/'

On the other hand, if you do have dental toxicity, then the amount of vitamin C necessary to help your body deal with it is large.
Last edited by Lunes Payling on Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: So if you don't remove all fillings,root canals and dental implants vitamin C therapy is a waste of time

Post Number:#3  Post by guitarplayer007 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:46 am

How large?

Lunes Payling
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#4  Post by Lunes Payling » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:27 am

Again, David was taking 100,000+ milligrams daily.. That's more than 100 grams per day.

One way to find out the correct amount of vitamin in the individual's case (i.e. help calibrate) is to measure their fasting cholesterol. If the total cholesterol is within 20 points of 180 mg/dl, I think one can assume that they are taking "enough" vitamin C. If the cholesterol is higher (indicating a toxic load) then more vitamin C would be necessary to bring the number down closer to 180 mg/dl.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#5  Post by guitarplayer007 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:00 am

So your saying that his vitamin c therapy worked? I wonder how much his Lpa decreased

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#6  Post by Joanna45 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:12 am

I have a low Lpa 12 and I do have some mercury fillings but no root canals

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#7  Post by skwoodwiva » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:22 pm

Lets all chime in.
I'm lpa, 12 to 13 with 3 gold crowns & maybe 6 amalgams

Lunes Payling
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#8  Post by Lunes Payling » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:37 am

To be fair to Dr. Levy - his major toxicity concern in Toxic Tooth are root canals. The risk of Mercury is early Alzheimer's and general lethargy

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#9  Post by Johnwen » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:47 pm

Watch this 8 minute video then think about it!! :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ylnQ-T7oiA
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”