Another PT Success story

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Another PT Success story

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:26 am

Hi Owen.

I am a 61 yo male. Heart disease runs in my family. I had a heart attack and CABG x 3 a little over a year ago. Since then I have been taking 6 to 8 g of vitamin C per day and 6 g of lysine. It has made a world of difference. I thought my grafts were failing because after about 8 weeks I started having chest pains again. I desperately was looking for something to keep me from going under the knife again. I found the answer on the Vitamin C Foundation website and I am so glad I did! Shortly after starting the regimen, which was initially 12 g per day in divided doses, my chest pain while walking went away and hasn't come back.

For the last 2 months I have been between jobs and during that time I have been doing some landscaping around the house. I covered a hillside with large, paver type, stones. Some weighed over 100 lbs and I had to carry them for some distance. Worked all day long out in the heat and I couldn't believe my stamina.

I start my new job next week in much better shape. Anyway, thanks to you, the Foundation, and Dr. Pauling I am in much better condition than I was before my heart attack.

I preach the message almost daily about the benefits of ascorbic acid. I would likke to learn more about lypomisol C. I hope I spelled that right.

Thanks
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: Another PT Success story

Post Number:#2  Post by Joanna45 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:31 pm

Congratulations I had wonderful sucess also it has been a year now for me ..

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”