Bummed out, Angina still getting worse

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Bummed out, Angina still getting worse

Post Number:#16  Post by guitarplayer007 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:20 am

Frodo wrote:L-citrulline is an amino acid and closely related to L-arginine. And is found in many of the same proteinrich foods like arginine (at first red meat, fish, chicken, beans, soy, nuts and also in melons). In your body, L-citrulline is converted into L-arginine, which in turn increases the production of NO (nitric oxide). According to Ignarro you cannot normally consume sufficient amounts in your diet from meals alone. I regular check my blood values of protein and amino acids. And they are to low if I don't supplement. I see, I've no angina,my blood pressure dropped down, raynauld syndrom disappeared, my fingers and feet were no longer cold and so on. Of course I'm also on PT.

T

That's awesome, I already take L-arginine. ..but will try the other amino..... I only get Angina in my face, I've never had chest pain

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#17  Post by guitarplayer007 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:10 am

Not sure

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#18  Post by ofonorow » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:26 am

guitarplayer007 wrote:After 16 weeks on LP therapy....This is depressing :(, I hope it's not all for naught. I was hoping I would see a change but the only change is Angina comes on quicker then it it used. I take Cardio C twice a day and China free VC for a total of about 18 grams a day.
Will keep taking but need to change to vegan as well to reduce inflammation .
thanks

ken

Status? Still have pain? What dosages are you at?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#19  Post by guitarplayer007 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:28 pm

Taking between 17 and 18 grams of C in addition that includes cardio c . Also taking all supplements Dr. Rath recommends. I have very advanced CVD .my calcium score was 1043 and 747 is in LAD unfortunately.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#20  Post by ofonorow » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:24 am

Thank you for the dosages. The other question was about pain? Did you and do you still have it?

We also "know" that without vitamin K supplements, the calcium score is unlikely to resolve itself.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#21  Post by guitarplayer007 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:57 pm

My angina only presents it self with a feeling of pressure in face or neck jaw. I've never ever had chest pain .Angina can happen when walking fast or jogging, during sex. I was out of work for a while and was trying to do some interval sprints of 75 yards, then rest for minute 30 and jog/sprint again. How much vitamin K should I take. I've been taking life extensions vitamin K gel capsule

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#22  Post by guitarplayer007 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:22 pm

What's mg, magnesium?

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#23  Post by skwoodwiva » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:43 pm

Frodo wrote:zarfas
Louis Ignarro reccomends 4 to 6 grams l-arginine per day and 200 to 1,000 mg l-citrulline per day, taken along with the l-arginine, especially to help reverse cardiovascular disease. Ignarro was awarded the Nobel Price in Medicine for his discovery of the importance of nitric oxide to the cardiovascular system, you know.
Many researchers reccomend it too. Expert in Germany is Rainer Böger University Hamburg. If you suffer a heart attack in Heidelberg, you'll get at first injections with arginine.
Especially dieseases like cardiovascular disease, heart failure, stroke or increased blood pressure can be associated with reduced arginine concentration in the blood. I eat all the things you mention. But my blood check showed arginine and other amino acids are too low. Since then, at first "measure" and then "supplement". And control ADMA level.

I have spent some effort finding out studies that say l-citrulline alone is better & safer than l-arginine (or both). But am no expert, I take 4 - 6 gr a day when exercising or at a full days work.

But now that I am 9 months out of my CABG I may want to reexamine the protocols about this.
Please tell more, how long have you been doing these 2?

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#24  Post by guitarplayer007 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:08 am

Yes I'm taking magnesium

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#25  Post by guitarplayer007 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:44 am

ofonorow wrote:
guitarplayer007 wrote:After 16 weeks on LP therapy....This is depressing :(, I hope it's not all for naught. I was hoping I would see a change but the only change is Angina comes on quicker then it it used. I take Cardio C twice a day and China free VC for a total of about 18 grams a day.
Will keep taking but need to change to vegan as well to reduce inflammation .
thanks

ken

Status? Still have pain? What dosages are you at?

This is what I take everyday:

Cardio C Twice a day which - 5000 This has Lysine and Prolene in it
Vitamin C - 12000 to 15000
Vitamin A - 10,000 IU
Niacin-1000 mg
Vitamin E- 400 IU
Super K from Life Extension- I take to Gels a day Vitamin k1 1500 mg and K 2 1000 mg
Magnesium - 500 mg
L-Carnitine- 250 mg
B complex-50
Vitamin D3- 5000 IU
L-Arginine- 500 mg
Pycngenol-50 mg
CoQ-10 200 mg

Ken

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#26  Post by Frodo » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:46 am

guitarplayer
I think, it isn't enough. Especially l-arginine. I take 5 to 8 grams l-arginine and 2 grams l-citrulline. Additional 3 to 5 grams taurine. Dr. Louis Ignarro, nobel laureate in medicine, recommends 4 to 6 g l-arginine and 200 to 1000 mg l-citrulline per day.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#27  Post by guitarplayer007 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:10 pm

What is citrullinr ?

After reading what Dr. Levy posted , it looks like I'm heading for heart attack no matter what unless I want to remove every filling, root canal and the one implant I have
Ken

francisunderwood
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#28  Post by francisunderwood » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:23 pm

guitarplayer007 wrote:What is citrullinr ?

After reading what Dr. Levy posted , it looks like I'm heading for heart attack no matter what unless I want to remove every filling, root canal and the one implant I have
Ken

Do you have an ongoing infection? My take away from that is active infections of the mouth lead to heart issues. Even if that is true in regards to infectionI might say some is correlation and not complete causation. People with poor mouth hygiene probably do not have other healthy lifestyles either.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#29  Post by guitarplayer007 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:39 pm

francisunderwood wrote:
guitarplayer007 wrote:What is citrullinr ?

Ken

Do you have an ongoing infection? My take away from that is active infections of the mouth lead to heart issues. Even if that is true in regards to infectionI might say some is correlation and not complete causation. People with poor mouth hygiene probably do not have other healthy lifestyles either.

I doubt I have ongoing infection in my mouth

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#30  Post by guitarplayer007 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:52 pm

This entire thing is insane, every one says its something else that causes heart disease...Sometimes I think you are better off not know becuae a day doesn't go by that I don't think about my disease and all the plaque I have. Of Dr. Rath I don't believe ever mentioned heart disease being caused by oral infections. If that's the case then most people who grew up in the 50,60,70,80 all had regular filling I believe ?
Maybe that's why everyone has hear disease and my brother who had 1 cavity his entire life has no plaque.
I'm F'ed

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”