low cholesterol and e.d.

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

hvc
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

low cholesterol and e.d.

Post Number:#1  Post by hvc » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:19 am

Is there a known correlation between low cholesterol and e.d.?

hvc
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: low cholesterol and e.d.

Post Number:#2  Post by hvc » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:53 am

Thanks for your response. I do not know the answer to to question. I am thin but, have been for awhile.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:46 am

The previous post made no sense to me, but it is true the cholesterol forms the basis of all steroid hormones produced by the adrenal glands. It is the building block, so in theory, your hormone levels would be down if your cholesterol is low. Testosterone is what creates the desire - libido, in both men and women. Typically ED itself can be improved by improving blood flow (Pauling therapy), and adding 3 grams daily of arginine, and vitamin E. Lately we are finding that with the building blocks, high dose vitamin B5 can be important in the production of adrenal hormones.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#4  Post by skwoodwiva » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:52 am

Thank you Owen.

About as much sense as he does here too. It is endless trolling behavior.
viewtopic.php?p=49247#p49247

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#5  Post by skwoodwiva » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:04 pm

Am I really on it? Keep it that way. Thank you.
Lol I was posting about your response to my thread. Not Owens post.
So now finally you will stop quoting me?

francisunderwood
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#6  Post by francisunderwood » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:35 pm

Owen, I hope it's okay to call you that, is there anything else besides arginine that would improve blood flow? I take 6 grams of C, 4 grams of Lysine and 1 gram of proline as part of the main PT. I currently also take 400 iu of solgar vitamin e that has 4 kinds of tocopherols and then take about 200 mg of tocotrienols with all 4 mixed. The reason I don't want to take arginine is because since I went up to 3 to 4 grams of lysine per day the cold sores stay away.

Also wanted to say I don't have ed but my wife noticed that my erections were better without me asking. I had noticed a difference in the mornings myself only after I had taken 4 to 6 grams of only C for about a month. This was before any addition of anything else except lysine. Since then I have added the e mixture, proline and b complex and still have near the same result. I should also add I first took c for about 3 months but only 1 gram and didn't notice any erection improvements. As I posted already my blood pressure also dropped as well as my cholesterol when I went up to 4 to 6 grams per day of C.

Slightly off topic but has anyone used bulk supplement products?

francisunderwood
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#7  Post by francisunderwood » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:40 am

There are 2 different web sites so I should have made that more clear. One is pure bulk and the other is bulk supplements. I was curious about the bulk supplements one because they have a few things I want to try.

Like this one:
http://www.bulksupplements.com/pomegran ... -acid.html

tjallen
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#8  Post by tjallen » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:49 am

I'm using a 90% extract for the ellagic acid, https://purebulk.com/pomegranate-extrac ... agic-acid/, to fight oral cancer. The taste is tolerable when it's taken mixed in water. The 40% extract may taste better.

francisunderwood
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#9  Post by francisunderwood » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:58 am

I just wanted to use the powder instead of drinking the juice daily.

tjallen
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#10  Post by tjallen » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:10 am

I wonder if the extract will give as healthy a drink. It probably doesn't taste as good as fresh pomegranate juice, though!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#11  Post by ofonorow » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:22 am

francisunderwood wrote:Owen, is there anything else besides arginine that would improve blood flow? I take 6 grams of C, 4 grams of Lysine and 1 gram of proline as part of the main PT. I currently also take 400 iu of solgar vitamin e that has 4 kinds of tocopherols and then take about 200 mg of tocotrienols with all 4 mixed. The reason I don't want to take arginine is because since I went up to 3 to 4 grams of lysine per day the cold sores stay away.

Also wanted to say I don't have ed but my wife noticed that my erections were better without me asking. I had noticed a difference in the mornings myself only after I had taken 4 to 6 grams of only C for about a month. This was before any addition of anything else except lysine. Since then I have added the e mixture, proline and b complex and still have near the same result. I should also add I first took c for about 3 months but only 1 gram and didn't notice any erection improvements. As I posted already my blood pressure also dropped as well as my cholesterol when I went up to 4 to 6 grams per day of C.

Thanks for the report. Sounds like your blood flow is good/better, and lysine may be able to substitute for arginine re: NO production (as that would explain a few things, i.e., why people experience such dramatic pain relief after only 10 days on the Pauling therapy.) A long time ago I researched Maca powder for ED/Libido..
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”