I just have to keep telling my self

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: I just have to keep telling my self

Post Number:#16  Post by guitarplayer007 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:02 am

I wonder if all this vitamin C I have been taking for 6 months now is at least healing my arteries somewhat

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#17  Post by ofonorow » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:15 am

pamojja,
We've noticed that an angiogram can report an artery wide open (inside) yet a FAST-CT scan can report very high arterial calcium. I suppose the calcium could be accumulating in the ground substance between cells inside the artery (your 3rd dimension) but we assumed it was "filling cracks" on the exterior (outside of the artery) not visible to the camera.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

francisunderwood
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#18  Post by francisunderwood » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:43 pm

confused1 wrote:
guitarplayer007 wrote:I just do light weights, planks, easy cardio. I also play golf and push my cart up and down hills for 4.5 hourd. About a 6 mile hike

I sent you some info on tocotrienols dissolving plaque but I don't think my messages are being sent. Did you get it?

Would you post that info about the tocotrienols, they are of interest to me now.

confused1
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#19  Post by confused1 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:41 am

francisunderwood wrote:
confused1 wrote:
guitarplayer007 wrote:I just do light weights, planks, easy cardio. I also play golf and push my cart up and down hills for 4.5 hourd. About a 6 mile hike

I sent you some info on tocotrienols dissolving plaque but I don't think my messages are being sent. Did you get it?

Would you post that info about the tocotrienols, they are of interest to me now.
I'm sorry, I didn't save the links but you can go to Dr. Passwater.com, go the articles section and scroll down to find interviews with a leading expert on tocotrienols. Very informative! Also you can google tocotrienols and plaque and find studies that say they reduce it, whereas tocopherols only prevent and halt the progression. Both tocotrienols and tocopherols are important but they have to be taken separately or they compete for absorption. So I'm inclined to believe you don't get the full benefits from products that contain both, although I have no proof.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#20  Post by guitarplayer007 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:18 pm

Thank you

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”