Lysine is affecting my Rosacea - cannot even take low dosages

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Lysine is affecting my Rosacea - cannot even take low dosages

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:46 am

Lysine is affecting my Rosacea to where I can no longer tolerate it even if I take it at lower dosages. Can I just take increased levels of Proline and Vitamin C to take its place? Proline like lysine is a binding inhibitor of Lp(a). Can Proline take the place of Lysine in Pauling Therapy protocol? Mike

Substituting proline for lysine may work, but our bodies make proline. Lysine is essential, so the real fix is to cure the Rosacea.

First, find a dosage of lysine that doesn't exacerbate.

Our forum may have special knowledge on ways to treat Rosacea, and from memory, vitamin D (usually from sunlight or a UV/B reptile light) is very important.

We are also learning that high dose vitamin B5 (panothenic acid) CURES Acne - because of its role as the precursor to to Coenzyme A - completely without any side effects at 10g to 20g daily. Less of the new supplements pantethine is required, perhaps 2-4 grams daily to cure Acne. It is possible a similar (coenzyme A related) hormone imbalance is causing your skin condition.

And finally, an Indian doctor stopped by yesterday to tell me about a "skin cream" from India that she wants to import because it has worked miracles on her patient's skin conditions.. If you want to know more - join our forum and ask me.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”