Last few weeks I have something going on in my abdominal area

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Last few weeks I have something going on in my abdominal area

Post Number:#1  Post by guitarplayer007 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:09 am

I hope it's not from the Vitamin C. It's not really a pain but more of a feeling under my naval area. Hope I haven't hurt my digestive track with acid from vitamin c maybe I didn't take it with enough water or maybe it's not related .but I didn't eat anything thus morning and took my C and felt like an hour after so I think I might be connected. Ugh

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: Last few weeks I have something going on in my abdominal area

Post Number:#2  Post by Joanna45 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:20 pm

I don’t think it’s the vitamin C ..it could be just an upset stomach ..I have mesenteric artery narrowing or I did ..it’s the artery that feeds the stomach and had pain right after eating ..the Pauling Thearpy cleared that up and now am feeling great.
How long have you been on the C and are you using capsules sometimes the fillers can upset your stomach..

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Last few weeks I have something going on in my abdominal area

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:27 am

What form of vitamin C are you taking gp7? Around the naval is below the stomach.. Had a colonoscopy recently? (A friend who avoids doctors finally had one - they found a "softball" size polyp, benign, but he almost died from infection after they took it out.) You may have to take a lower dose of Vitamin C, more frequently. Although less convenient, you wouldn't need as much vitamin C.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”