Question for Owen - I have a medicated stent

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Question for Owen - I have a medicated stent

Post Number:#1  Post by guitarplayer007 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:28 am

So I'm reading practicing medicine without a license. Is it true if I have a medicated Stent I'm basically screwed and Pauling therapy won't help?

Thanks
Ken

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Question for Owen

Post Number:#3  Post by guitarplayer007 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:33 am

Yes so I'm screwed , that's what I read that if you have a medicated Stent the artery won't heal, but what about other arteries that have plaque but no Stents

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:50 am

So you are saying that you have a "medicated" stent? That could explain your situation and feelings (at least its not a radiated stent). We do have a case, I believe, Carol Smith, who got a medicated stent, who overcame her pain by pouring on the vitamin C (and Unique-E). The medication shouldn't last forever (johnwen?) and that seems to be the best recourse - detoxify the medication by increasing your vitamin C and Unique-E.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#5  Post by guitarplayer007 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:16 am

Hi Owen,

Couple of questions, first I have one Stent , would effect how all arteries heal or just the one with stent? Have you ever read Dr.Raths book ? Why humans get heart attacks but animals don't ' Rath says advanced CVD can take 6 months just to stop plaque growth, then reversal could take well over a year. I actually have an appt today with my cardiologist and ask him about my stent. I had my stent in 2009.

Thanks

Ken

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by ofonorow » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:56 am

I did read Rath's book. The only issue I have had with Dr. Rath over the years was the tiny amounts of vitamin C and lysine in his products.

If the stent was placed in 2009, and because at least 40% of stents re-occlude - that is probably the issue (not the medication after all this time. The medication was added to try and stop the arteries from closing... I would say healing) If you weren't supplementing vitamin C in 2009, the stent has reoccluded.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#7  Post by guitarplayer007 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:21 am

Yes I'm sure the Stent is re-occluded but I have plaque in all my arteries but only one stent. Do you think I'm wasting my time taking vitamin C? Should I just go plant based and forget about the C? My cardiologist said I should try the vitamin c that starts with an L, I forget the name but he said you get better aborsortion.
I would think most people in there 50's who have heart disease probably have stents. Maybe the C is only effective for people who don't have stents and are in the early stages of CVD.
thanks
Ken

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#8  Post by ofonorow » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:51 am

Do you think I'm wasting my time taking vitamin C?

Just the opposite, I'm suggesting you take more, much more along with Unique-E. The founder of A.C. Grace was over 90 when I spoke with him, and his recommendation was 2000 iu of Unique-E in the mornings. I think if you stopped taking the vitamin C, your (next?) heart attack would be in about 6 months, as there would be nothing to stop the occlusion process. Lysine (and proline and niacin) will work to reverse the plaque, or at least act as Lp(a) binding inhibitors, in conjunction with vitamin C.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#9  Post by guitarplayer007 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:57 am

OK where do I get unique E? BTW I never had a heart attack. So I should take more vitamin C? My cardiologist said maybe I should try Liposomal? Right now I average 15 to 20 grams of C . Should I take more?
Thanks

Ken

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#10  Post by ofonorow » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:02 am

http://www.lifeextension.com/Vitamins-Supplements/item26214/Unique-E
Adding, not replacing with, Liposomal is a good idea.
We are all different, which is why Jaffe invented the "C Calibration" or we use bowel tolerance to estimate the stress on your body.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#11  Post by guitarplayer007 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:46 am

Can you get Liposomal in vitamin stores?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#12  Post by ofonorow » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:53 pm

Yes, but watch out of Mercola's supposed "liposomal" vitamin C. It is provably NOT liposomal - no water in the product.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#13  Post by guitarplayer007 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:55 pm

What do you recommend and how much should I take

francisunderwood
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#14  Post by francisunderwood » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:05 am

Owen, if my math is correct the unique e that you linked has 400 iu of d-alpha tocopherol plus 644 iu combined of d-gamma, d-delta and d-beta tocopherols. 1044 iu total seems like a lot for one capsule. Does that sound correct on the calculation?

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#15  Post by guitarplayer007 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:22 am

ofonorow wrote:http://www.lifeextension.com/Vitamins-Supplements/item26214/Unique-E
Adding, not replacing with, Liposomal is a good idea.
We are all different, which is why Jaffe invented the "C Calibration" or we use bowel tolerance to estimate the stress on your body.

Just ordered Unique E, now I need Liposomal

thanks

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”