High Blood Pressure not decreased on one month PT

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

High Blood Pressure not decreased on one month PT

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:18 am

The product did not work for my high blood pressure. I took the product 1x a day for 2 weeks and 2x a day for the last week but it did not work. In fact my blood pressure even went higher. I wanted it to work so badly but it failed and even made my condition worse.

While high blood pressure can be a symptom of narrowing arteries, it is unlikely that one jar on a low dosage would do much to affect hypertension. You may want to join our forum and provide more details about your case

If you high blood pressure is caused because your arteries are calcified, then we have learned that vitamin K must be added to the basic Pauling therapy. And the process to decalcify arteries take from 6 months to a year.

Magnesium, Nature's calcium-channel blocker, is another nutrient to focus on to lower blood pressure , along with vitamin B6.

Thank you for your response.

I will check the forum, can you please provide the link so I can check?

I'm really concerned about my high blood pressure. I'm only 42 years old, but my daily readings are 180/100 and above.

I've been taking acv with black strap molasses 3x a day, plus the Cardio C 2x a day as well as 2000mg vitamin c capsules, iodine, niacin, selenium tablets every day for a month now. And it didn't even lower my bp.

I have hypothyroidism that's why I take the lugols and selenium.

Hope you can help me and recommend the right product to take as well.

Thanks,

I'd be careful not to take your vitamin C/cardio-C at the same time as the molasses, or any fiber that might leach to the vitamin and prevent it from being absorbed. Take the vitamin C one hour before the other supplements. Are you on any medications?
You should add a good vitamin K, such as Super-K from Life Extension (LEF.ORG) and this would help determine whether your blood pressure is elevated because your arteries are calcified. We don't know how long it takes for calcium to be moved to bones from the soft tissues (by the action of vitamin K) but it should happen within a year. And there are other nutrients that Linus Pauling recommended in his book HOW TO LIVE LONGER AND FEEL BETTER, including high vitamin C (6g to 18g), vitamin E (400 to 800 iu), Vitamin A (25,000iu), Super-B Complex, and a multivitamin/mineral.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”