In-Stent Restenosis and PT

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

In-Stent Restenosis and PT

Post Number:#1  Post by Frodo » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:08 am

In my „collection“ of articles I found a report of a study „Association between plasma lipoprotein(a) and restenosis after stent implantation“.
The authors state/Conclusion: „Plasma lp(a) concentration is an independent predictor of stent restenosis“.

https://www.ncbi.nim.nih.gov/pubmed/159 ... t=Abstract

My question: Can PT also prevent in-stent restenosis?

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: In-Stent Restenosis and PT

Post Number:#2  Post by Frodo » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:12 am

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#3  Post by Joanna45 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:50 am

Frodo
I managed to get my Liproprotein a down to 12 but my narrowing was caught early so no stents only high doses of vitamin C Lysine, proline ..and because I was very active hiking and skiing and lots of kayaking I noticed right away when I was not feeling great or was having some shortness of breath. It took me 2 years to actually feel like the person I used to be..the vitamin that seemed to give me the boost I needed was super k2 from life extension..

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#4  Post by Frodo » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:36 am

Thanks Joanna

Lp(a)=12 is really good. I‘d like to. How was the value before? And how long did it take to lower it?

My value only decreases very slowly. Now at 157 nmol/l. And I‘ve 4 stents. Although I was an extreme athlet and never had any problems.

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#5  Post by Joanna45 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:32 pm

It took about a year to get it down and had to go to a private lab and pay for it myself ..my doctor doesn’t believe that high vitamin C fixed this problem ..so she won’t order the Lpa test..i also last May had my arteries rescanned and had to pay for them also...they were all normal...how old are you Frodo I’m 73.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#6  Post by Frodo » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:26 pm

Joanna45 wrote:It took about a year to get it down and had to go to a private lab and pay for it myself ..my doctor doesn’t believe that high vitamin C fixed this problem ..so she won’t order the Lpa test..i also last May had my arteries rescanned and had to pay for them also...they were all normal...how old are you Frodo I’m 73.

I test my values every three months. I had 3 heart catheters. Unfortunately my arteries are very narrow.
But I‘m sure next year I‘ll run again long distances. I‘m 70 years young.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by ofonorow » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:16 am

To the point... As I mentioned in the book (PMWAL), restenonsis is a problem and known to occur in about 40% of the stent placements. If you know about, and analyze using, the Pauling/Rath theory, it makes sense that the body would attempt to heal the weakness, and Lp(a) is part of the healing process. Plaque is part of the healing/strengthening process... So what do they do to stop this healing that occludes their nice shiny new stents?? - Well, they tried putting radiation pellets to "kill" the artery, and they still commonly use medications, again to stop the "healing."

Of the horse, our anecdotal experience is convincing (at least to me) that you can prevent restenosis by vitamin C and lysine at the recommended high amounts.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”