Why Pomegranate Juice is 'Roto-Rooter' for the Arteries

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

lolex
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Why Pomegranate Juice is 'Roto-Rooter' for the Arteries

Post by lolex » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:28 am

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Why Pomegranate Juice is 'Roto-Rooter' for the Arteries

Post by pamojja » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:36 am

lolex wrote:I'll be doing this for the next year or two...relevant to most folk on this forum, I guess.

If you do I would suggest to monitor blood glucose levels too. Since I do get too high blood sugar rises on any fruit even eaten as a whole with peel, other than a little berries, I choose to take pomegranate extract capsules instead. And along with all other strategies, carotid intima-media did decrease.

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by Johnwen » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:12 pm

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:42 am

Copyright issues! Please edit first post - to relevant synopsis and include a link.. (Unless Greenmedinfo gives you (us) permission).

"Pomegranate juice consumption resulted in a significant IMT [intima media thickness] reduction, by up to 30%, after 1 year."

We've run into this IMT measure before. Arterial thickening, according to the Pauling/Rath theory, is the result of the arteries under stress, and the body trying to heal (strengthen) these arteries. So thickening is not only good, it can be life saving if the individual isn't taking in the right amount of vitamin C. For researchers to conclude any reduction in heart disease, based on the IMT method alone is, in my opinion, flawed.

No doubt the nutrients in PMG include vitamin C, and perhaps vitamins E and aminos. As pamojja points out - taking in any concentrated juice for an extended period conveys its own set of risks.

A lot easier, and in my opinion "proven by use" method is to follow Linus Paulings vitamin C/lysine protocol.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

lolex
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by lolex » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:21 am

Hi Owen,

They have very liberal reposting guidelines. No copyright infringement. Greenmedinfo is properly credited and linked

Regards....

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”