Help/Advice 4 New Stents Hyperplasia Prevention

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

johnhoperobinson
Contributor
Contributor

Help/Advice 4 New Stents Hyperplasia Prevention

Post Number:#1  Post by johnhoperobinson » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:43 pm

Hi all
Would really appreciate some help/guidance on preventing my 4 new stents in my circumflex arteries from blocking again.
Johnwen/Owen?
I have just 2 days ago had 4 new stents inserted in my circumflex arteries to relieve my chest pain.
I am concerned about them blocking again and want to do everything possible to stop that happening inparticularly the possibility of neo-intimal hyperplasia?

Current Protocol.
PT
Liposomal C 6 grams per day.
Serrapeptase 250,000
Lysine 2g Sustained Release Formulation
5mg Amlodipine (blood pressure ccb )
60mg Isosorbide Mononitrate. ( do I need to continue this?)

I would be so grateful for any advice on whether my above protocol is the best I can do or is there anything else anyone can recommend to add to it?
thanks so much

john

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Help/Advice 4 New Stents Hyperplasia Prevention

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:27 am

By PT, you mean what exactly?

Pauling long recommended vitamin E (400 to 800 iu daily) and we have long recommended Unique-E from A. C. Grace (also available from Life extension).

From our experience with stents, dosage (high) is very important keeping new stents clean, of both vitamin C and the aminos (including proline).

Pauling also long recommended 25,000 iu of vitamin A, and while not specifically for heart disease, A's ability to stop uncontrolled growth means that you would be wise to follow (all of) Linus Pauling's advice contained in his 1986 book HOW TO LIVE LONGER AND FEEL BETTER.

The other nutrient that comes to mind is coenzyme Q10 - required by every cell in the body for the production of energy.

Understanding that plaque growth (and regrowth) is a healing process, under the Pauling/Rath unified theory, I know little about Serrapeptase. I only hope it doesn't trigger a 'healing response."
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

johnhoperobinson
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Help/Advice 4 New Stents Hyperplasia Prevention

Post Number:#3  Post by johnhoperobinson » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:37 am

hi Owen
PT =
Vit C 6g Liposomal C
8g Lysine
2g Proline
Vit E 400

I Will add Vit A 25,000 as per your suggestion.

I meant to put 2g daily of L Arginine sustained release.(not lysine).
would be really interested in Johnwens view of my regime to stop Hyperplasia

thanks John

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”