The Best PT for me (with small aortic calcification) ?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

The Best PT for me (with small aortic calcification) ?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:11 am

You have several products listed so I am unsure what is best suited for my situation. I have never had a heart attack but a recent abdominal CT showed there is a small amount of aortoiliac wall calcification. So which product would be best for clearing this. Thank You !s

How much vitamin C are you taking on a regular basis?

Pauling recommend vitamin C and lysine as a general prophylactic for heart problems.

Calcification is a special case, due to a lack of vitamin K, most often caused by blood "thinning" drugs that block the action of vitamin K.

We often recommend supplementing Pauling's heart therapy with Life Extension's Super-K vitamin K product for calcification.

More info here
https://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11891
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: The Best PT for me (with small arotic calcification) ?

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:12 am

I am not taking any vitiman C at all (nor have I ever). Also I am on a BP medication Losartan 50 mg 1 per day.

So would I need Cardio-C and vitiman K ? (Or CardioAde ?) Do you also offer the Vitiman K ?

If LInus Pauling was correct (and we now have more than twenty years of experience that he was) your basic problem is caused by weak arteries, ultimately caused by a lack of vitamin C. We humans cannot make our own vitamin C, and must eat it, unlike almost every other animal that has survived to this day.

Per this post, you don't have to use our products, any good vitamin C will do to begin the therapy,
https://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11577
You can go to walgreens and start Pauling's protocol today - and you should.

The first thing people notice is that at 500 mg per tablet (both vitamin C and lysine) you require 24 tablets per day, not to mention the fillers in the tablets. The idea behind our drink mixes (and Tower's) is to avoid all those pills and fillers.

As far as the vitamin K - your first priority is producing the protein collagen so that your arteries can strengthen themselves, and that means focusing on vitamin C first.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: The Best PT for me (with small arotic calcification) ?

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:14 am

Sorry to have so many questions - so would the protocol remove the existing calcification or just prevent further? maybe Im confusing plaque and calcification, I thought Paulings protocol would remove calcification

First, you sound fairly young - and lucky. (You have signs of heart disease before suffering pain or a heart attack, and found the right way to deal with it, in my opinion.)

Per last response, not taking vitamin C is, well in my opinion, quite dangerous. You should start, and then follow Pauling's advice in his 1986 book HOW TO LIVE LONGER AND FEEL BETTER: "Do not stop taking vitamin C, even for a single day."

If you think of the arteries as a pipe, the calcium seems to be deposited on the outside of the pipe, and is not directly eliminated by vitamin C and lysine. (As opposed to the Lp(a)-based altherosclerosis which develops on the inside and narrows arteries.) So you can have a "clean" artery, and yet still have hard and calcified arteries that make it dangerous should you develop a clot (the artery cannot expand as it normally would in response to a sudden blockage.)

In our experience, vitamin K can and will resolve the hard/calcium issue, but it takes time, probably around one year, when ADDED to Linus Pauling's basic vitamin C/lysine therapy (for elevated Lp(a))
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”