Want to Reverse Your Calcification and Heart Disease? Here's How!

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Want to Reverse Your Calcification and Heart Disease? Here's How!

Post Number:#1  Post by pamojja » Mon May 13, 2019 5:36 am

I know Patrick from chatting with him on the old TrackYourPlaque forum of Dr. Davis. And I must say, I got a bid nervous in the video where he answered what supplements he takes, since he remembered to mention vitamin C and lysine just in the last moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4RipKu ... wvZ4AaABAg

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Want to Reverse Your Calcification and Heart Disease? Here's How!

Post Number:#2  Post by johnjackson » Wed May 15, 2019 9:04 am

so is this any different than PT?
ya know
7+ grams of vit C
5+grams lysine/proline
add
vit K2

to be honest, I, personally, lack the time to watch videos...and I doubt others have time to just watch videos....... videos are a lazy man's way to avoid writing
/www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/lipoprotein_a.html

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by pamojja » Wed May 15, 2019 9:39 am

johnjackson wrote:so is this any different than PT?

..videos are a lazy man's way to avoid writing

It is different to Pauling's therapy in that he had such a high CAC-score-increase due to a vaccine terribly gone wrong - and at that time was given only 3 years to life - despite already taking Pauling's therapy for years! Therefore he wasn't too lazy for a single hour, but in total spent 16 000 hours studying the whole literature as bio-chemical engineer himself.

Thereby he found something missing, and by adding it accomplished what sadly only very few doing Pauling's therapy ever even test for, a coronary calcium score decrease. Tested in total 28 times during his now 18 years of fighting CVD.

The main thing missing was high-dose K vitamins. Therefore he first sourced it a bulk powders. And with the years started to make it available as supplement:

http://www.k-vitamins.com/

Other than usual vitamin K-combination products, it contains a whooping 25mg of K2-mk4, 5mg of K1 and 500mcg of K2-mk7 per pill. Of which he still takes 2 per day. The reason for such high doses is that he is into very exotic lab testing for adjusting his course of action, and with the only proximate lab-test for K2, uncarboxylatedOsteocalcin found, that the sky is the limit to get this marker of insufficient vitamin K2 down. You could learn a bid more of the science behind by listening to this video, or by spending many hours on his website. Which has become the most extensive accumulation of all vitamin K research in one place. New studies added constantly.

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#4  Post by johnjackson » Wed May 15, 2019 10:05 am

pamojja wrote:nation products, it contains a whooping 25mg of K2-mk4, 5mg of K1 and 500mcg of K2-mk7 per pill. Of which he still takes 2 per day. The reason for such high doses is that he is into very exotic lab testing for adjusting his course of action, and with the only proximate lab-test for K2, uncarboxylatedOsteocalcin found, that the sky is the limit to get this marker of insufficient vitamin K2 down. You could learn a bid more of the science behind by listening to this video, or by spending many hours on his website. Which has become the most extensive accumulation of all vitamin K research in one place. New studies added constantly.

I appreciate your response

Doubtful anything i can lean considering in my post i mentioned[b][b] PT and added VIT k2[/b][/b]

cause I know how important it is, via this forum, T levey, other sources
I take a few vit k2 pills/day from LEF
BUT MY first bottle of vit K2 I still have
and it's the K-concentrate!!
I forgot where it came from, since i bought the lef stuff cause of Consumerlabs reports on best vit K2 supplement

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#5  Post by johnjackson » Fri May 17, 2019 9:43 am

hey after comparing what i take, LEF super K complex and K-concerntrate
K concentrate is better, fewer pills, more vit K2

lpa

AngieLynn
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#6  Post by AngieLynn » Fri May 24, 2019 10:44 am

I wonder if the high dose K2 could cause excessive blood clotting?

Also I wonder if that high dose k2 product is gluten and dairy free. Would anyone know?

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by pamojja » Sat May 25, 2019 5:33 am

AngieLynn wrote:I wonder if the high dose K2 could cause excessive blood clotting?

Very well referenced information on clotting at this link: http://www.k-vitamins.com/index.php?page=Clotting

AngieLynn wrote:Also I wonder if that high dose k2 product is gluten and dairy free. Would anyone know?

I would directly ask. They have a contact page. He is a honest seller.

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#8  Post by johnjackson » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:35 am

pamojja wrote:
AngieLynn wrote:I wonder if the high dose K2 could cause excessive blood clotting?

Very well referenced information on clotting at this link: http://www.k-vitamins.com/index.php?page=Clotting

AngieLynn wrote:Also I wonder if that high dose k2 product is gluten and dairy free. Would anyone know?

I would directly ask. They have a contact page. He is a honest seller.

I cant buy this stuff!!
NO place, not the site you mention nor amazon hasve it in stock!

lpa

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#9  Post by pamojja » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:58 pm

johnjackson wrote:I cant buy this stuff!!
NO place, not the site you mention nor amazon hasve it in stock!

Last couple of years he never run out of it, whenever I needed to reorder. What a youtube video can add to demand overnight? Oh well, already 74.139 views. Guess I can also forget my next order for years to come :shock:

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”